Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62665 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Do you upload for free/non-profit? (i.e. dont earn from it)

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 36.54%
  • No

16 30.77%
  • Partially

12 23.08%
  • No but I'm a liar, so yes.

3 5.77%
  • I like to commit arson while watching postman pat

2 3.85%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I like to commit arson while watching postman pat

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Quote Originally Posted by praveer View Post
    If I get money by dwnlds then I do fr mny, if I dnt as no dwnlds then I dnt do fr mny

Well I use RS but they keep deleting files wch nt getting downloads. So will now use MF or MU.

And warez was never meant fr money. It is just to share things with people.

Todays scenario is diff. as people upload for money and think that its their profession now and they cn take it as their job.

I am against this as this tendecy to earn mny by warez uploads is changing the warez scenario.
    I totally agree I hate cashwores I do not allow them on my forum & I do not allow cashwore file host

3.   Sponsored Links

cvrle77 is a troll...

Anyways back to the topic...
    Uploading is pretty expensive when your paying around $10-$20 for services like sBorg and then on top of that if you have a site you need to pay $15-$30+ a month for hosting or servers so unless your willing to give away $25-$75+ bucks a month for free your awesome but i upload with guides on my youtube channel with the download links so people can watch what to do and download the stuff, its better then just posting links with a couple pics.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    cvrle77 acting like everything anyone elese says is all wrong now STFU already

Its so hard to Upload before. But Now sBorg make my uploads simple.

You are all good man uploding for fun in your "spare" time (24 h a day) so everyone could dl for free and then you go to wbb and in your thread 5-6 creatures (from 9 probably to 13 year's)call you a idiot,son of a beach,gay etc because you post another episod insted of real one and of course it's not your fault but you take them from 10min to 1 h (depends of internet connection's) of life on that mistake.So u need to apologise for that and wipe yourself till your back is red of blood and never ever do that again!!!

Or

You could upload with paid host and swalow insult and crazy ban or warning's etc and got same $ to pay good damn premium and leech for work and withdraw some small amounts to buy some clothes because my salary is shit AND YES I HAVE REAL WORK but i SONT HAVE REAL SALARY probably i earn same amount from uploadin for month.

ps:In the past probably its bean a honour to upload for free and people salute that and worship you but today its only a side job but for someone like Cuba (20 $ salary) or India where with 1 $ you can call a prostitute its elite job and much easier than their real job and much more paid.

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me

Banned
    Please note that the title does say "profitless." Meaning, you can make money from uploading, as long as it does no exceed your expenses, or at least, you report it as not.

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Yes I still do, always having different mirrors along with RS links on my site which of still RS gets most of the downloads

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thecompgame View Post
    cvrle77 is a troll...

Anyways back to the topic...
    Uploading is pretty expensive when your paying around $10-$20 for services like sBorg and then on top of that if you have a site you need to pay $15-$30+ a month for hosting or servers so unless your willing to give away $25-$75+ bucks a month for free your awesome but i upload with guides on my youtube channel with the download links so people can watch what to do and download the stuff, its better then just posting links with a couple pics.
    LOL that's not uploading. That's copying+pasting links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information