Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62695 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Is this unusual?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 14.29%
  • No

9 64.29%
  • Maybe

3 21.43%

Default Is this unusual?

Is it unusual to try to seduce a girl who works in grocer shop near your house?

I mean not like just flirting every time you go to grocer shop, but some kind of relationship, maybe casual sex or like that, lol ( I can't believe I'm considering this )

I would like to hear your opinion. Yes or no?
    zdorian Reviewed by zdorian on . Is this unusual? Is it unusual to try to seduce a girl who works in grocer shop near your house? I mean not like just flirting every time you go to grocer shop, but some kind of relationship, maybe casual sex or like that, lol ( I can't believe I'm considering this :))) I would like to hear your opinion. Yes or no? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

no dude.We(men) when in this age have growing hormones.It's natural for us to flirt with any girl we see and try to seduce her.Don't worry about
    I mean if u are casual then fine,but she should be casual.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Weird much ?

If you were here in Texas you would get

a. arrested
    b. your ass kicked

It depends if she likes you or maybe she is only being nice to you like everybody else as a costumer.
    You can find out if you ask her nicely.

Website's:
    forumhookers.com
    its usual at this age but try to keep ur ass safe else you will be get fucked by cops if she reports that you are seducing

just a sec guys,
    you want to say it's ILLEGAL?

she is not underage or something, we are both 18+

Usual thing, but look dont get syphilis Only one thing, women dont know such thing as casual sex. Even when they agree for that, after some time they start wanting something more, like real relationship, they start controlling you, asking where you have been, with whom... And it gets hard to get rid of them then....
    So firstly you have to know what you want from her. And if she gonna start mentioning something about serious relationships then give her a break for 1-2 weeks as minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Anthonis View Post
    Usual thing, but look dont get syphilis Only one thing, women dont know such thing as casual sex. Even when they agree for that, after some time they start wanting something more, like real relationship, they start controlling you, asking where you have been, with whom... And it gets hard to get rid of them then....
    So firstly you have to know what you want from her. And if she gonna start mentioning something about serious relationships then give her a break for 1-2 weeks as minimum
    Every girl that i have dated and had sex asked about relationship the only girls who wont ask about it are hookers you have to be smooth like a horny fox and smart too.

Thread Information