Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62880 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default sBorghost.com- USeNCODER - 3.4GHz Xeon,16GB RAM, 300GB HDD, 1GBiT from $35/month (US)

sBorghost is proud to present its new US encoder server.
    This is a great option for those who need to encode/recode
    (but cant afford a dedicated)

To order, click on the picture below

Some features:
    Setup time is usually within 24 hours
    Private Torrents allowed
    Fast Server for US filehosts
    Hardware RAID for better performance
    Limited Slots so no overselling
    Friendly and helpful support

No screens provided as yet. However, a demo is available via livechat. Speeds are generally decent. We invite users to post their screenshots (if theyre good) and to send them to us for doctoring (if theyre bad) .
    Scudmis Reviewed by Scudmis on . sBorghost.com- USeNCODER - 3.4GHz Xeon,16GB RAM, 300GB HDD, 1GBiT from $35/month (US) http://sborghost.com/images/sborghost.png sBorghost is proud to present its new US encoder server. This is a great option for those who need to encode/recode (but cant afford a dedicated) To order, click on the picture below Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    onrdp.com
    Trusted seller and a good friend!
    Vouch for him!

ordered one slot...Order Number: 2982145936...hope to get it soon...

Slot sent. Enjoy.

thnks for the login details....one thing i need admin privileges for some time to configure my own apps or atleast install mkvtoolnix....

No Problem at all.

Installed MKVToolnix, and if you have anything more to ask, create ticket or come to live chat and it will be done.

thnks man...love ur service guys...sborg rocks....

10 Slots Left!!

Demo's Available at Live Chat.

Here's My Review:

The Slot was Setup within 30 min of the order and payment...it was really fast compared to other providers that i had done business earlier....

Speeds: FS: 20mb/s....FSC 20mb/s....RS: 15-20Mb/s....FSC has problems at night IST...speed really comes down to 500-600 kbps...don't know the reason....i really don't care about speeds so i don't have any complaints...

Encoding Speeds: Awesome! it's very imp for me to get gud encoding speeds and this is the sole reason why i do my encoding work in rdp's....easily i can do 720p encode in less than 3 hours which is awesome for my work....

Rar/Unrar: again very fast....don't have any problem....

Service: this is why i love sborghost....they are very friendly and take care of the business smoothly and efficiently....

Finally for 35$ i can't find any better service than this one...highly recommended....

Encoder_Awesome: Thank you for your time and writing a review for us. Highly appreciated. Thanks once again..

9 Slots Left in USeNCODER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information