Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62273 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Which hosts should I use for my site?

Hi, everyone.

Im looking 4 a host for my warez site (I use Wordpress source code and alexa rank is 125,487), I have about 4k visitors and 14k views per day. So which hosts should I use for my site? Shared host? VPS? or Semi Dedicated host? I gain nothing from my site so price is the most important thing with me and stability is the second thing. I need your advise and if you can recommend some hosts for me, I will much appreciated. Thank you first.
    btshare Reviewed by btshare on . Which hosts should I use for my site? Hi, everyone. Im looking 4 a host for my warez site (I use Wordpress source code and alexa rank is 125,487), I have about 4k visitors and 14k views per day. So which hosts should I use for my site? Shared host? VPS? or Semi Dedicated host? I gain nothing from my site so price is the most important thing with me and stability is the second thing. I need your advise and if you can recommend some hosts for me, I will much appreciated. Thank you first. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

With this activity, you should go for a Shared Hosting first, and then after a few time, upgrdae for VPS Servers.
    But best advice is to go for Shared Hosting Plan, What is yoru Budget exactly?
    I have my Blog, i am using http://www.askforhost.com web hosting, and using there basic Shared Hosting Plan, there server speed and uptime is best have ever seen.

It looks new service. Thank you for ur recommend

Website's:
    XeHost.net
    I would recommend a semi-dedicated hosting plan for you
    * XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    * Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    * End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!

@xehsean: How about price, mate?

Website's:
    askforhost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by btshare View Post
    It looks new service. Thank you for ur recommend
    Yes! we are bit newer! but we have 100% Satisfied Customers! We have best Shared Hosting Services with Top Quality Features, Such as CloudFlare, Latest Softaculous, Ruby Gems, etc....
    We take Daily Backups of our all Clients Web Sites, and Restore on request!

You can start your personal website from just 1.5$/month only!

Quote Originally Posted by Freejunks View Post
    With this activity, you should go for a Shared Hosting first, and then after a few time, upgrdae for VPS Servers.
    But best advice is to go for Shared Hosting Plan, What is yoru Budget exactly?
    I have my Blog, i am using http://www.askforhost.com web hosting, and using there basic Shared Hosting Plan, there server speed and uptime is best have ever seen.
    Thanks FreeJunks for Positive Reply!

Thread Information