Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62763 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Paypal question

hey guys i got a question regarding putlocker.i recieved an email from them i need to vertify my id and adres.

question how can i solve this the best way without my account getting suspended and i can`t withdraw any payments?
    misterjay Reviewed by misterjay on . Paypal question hey guys i got a question regarding putlocker.i recieved an email from them i need to vertify my id and adres. http://i.imgur.com/T6aFq.jpg question how can i solve this the best way without my account getting suspended and i can`t withdraw any payments? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Can't you enter those details?

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    if i fax them those details will they just accepted that without any problems.or is there a kinda limit you can earn money online without getting trouble..thats my main concern

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Your safer off using an alternative payment gateway next time, I've also been let down by PayPal (but another way).

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I think it's time to register your business mate if you want to keep on using pp.
    I used paypal without a registered business for ages but it just doesn't work for more than a year or 2500 euro.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Banned
    thats what i got too.i earned more then 2500 euro and now i have to identify myself.
    but how you call uploading files a job or even a business..i thought it was just a good hobby

Explain it to paypal that u didnt mean to earn money...somehow u earned.....They will surely help you if you wish to donate the money and dont want to keep
    Good Bye Mates..

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    best way is to create a company (hosting maybe) and use that as your main activity

did you try to fill in sole proprietor or something like that? they shouldn't ask for tax papers then.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Banned
    no just found out i created a premier account..stupid me..how can i undo this?

Thread Information