Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63337 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Michael Jackson Could Not Have Caused His Own Death

Dr. Christopher Rogers has disputed Conrad Murray's claims...

A medic who carried out the autopsy on Michael Jackson's body has stated the King of Pop could not have caused his own death.

Speaking at MJ's physician Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial yesterday, Dr. Christopher Rogers stated Jackson could not have administered powerful drug Propofol on his own.

Rogers went on to claim it was more than likely that Murray gave the Thriller singer too much of the anaesthetic, when trying to help Michael sleep.

Murray's lawyers have tried to suggest that Jackson gave himself the fatal dose of the drug while the doctor was absent from the room - something Dr. Rogers disputes, claiming MJ would not have had enough time to inject himself before Murray returned.

Addressing the court, Dr. Rogers said: "The circumstances, from my point of view, do not support self-administration of propofol,"

He noted that Murray had no accurate equipment to check the doses he was giving Jackson, saying: "Essentially, the doctor would be estimating how much propofol he was giving."

Rogers explained: "I think it would be easy under those circumstances for the doctor to estimate wrong and give too much propofol,"

He added that the cause of Jackson's death was "acute propofol intoxication", ruling the death a homicide.

Murray's trial is expect to continue over the next three weeks, with Murray pleading not guilty to the charge of involuntary manslaughter. If found guilty, he faces four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.

Source
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . Michael Jackson Could Not Have Caused His Own Death http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKpcx3CXa4eDebZelcY60g3_9UQOsFqYWoyj3ta1Mno8yC_-XA_Q Dr. Christopher Rogers has disputed Conrad Murray's claims... A medic who carried out the autopsy on Michael Jackson's body has stated the King of Pop could not have caused his own death. Speaking at MJ's physician Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial yesterday, Dr. Christopher Rogers stated Jackson could not have administered powerful drug Propofol on his own. Rogers went on to Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Xboard.Net FlickW.Com AshForum.Com DesiProject.Net

how do ppl cum up with these

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    Past is past.. lets move forward.

mmm mmm!
    Bad things happen, but you can not predict the future. Everybody dies.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    timephotos.it timeframe.it timevideos.it devpalace.info
    Lol, first of all Dr. Murray is paid $150,000 a month to be his doctor. SEcond, with all the money michael has he could just buy a machine that helps him sleep, damn, people so stupid these days. So much Angel Dust and sh*t.

Michael again?
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Thread Information