Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6967 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    More than 12 hours and nothing...
    @Jacob, I want my money, I paid for a RDP in NL and you put me one in France which is a disaster.

Please any moderator to intervene here because this guy is offering fake products.

- No instant setup (as published in the first post)
    - No RDP in NL
    - No 24 hrs refund policy

This service is a SCAM.

server 31.31 down again
    Help me Jacob :-s

More than 18hrs of downtime and my RDP is not yet up. The 48hours compensation wont suffice my needs since I was not able to upload and I lost money.
    I asked Jacob in IM regarding the RDP but sadly there was no response.
    I will wait for a few more hours else I will apply for a refund even though the 24hrs criteria is not met with.
    There is no mention regarding the downtime issues and I am ready to pay for my usage so that he can refund the rest.

+ 1.
    I have 2 Rdp with GlobalRDP

Website's:
    aioarchive.com vnarchive.com
    Machar, TieuTuTinHoc, me too
    I opened the support ticket Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:00 AM still no answer
    support 24/7/365?
    31.31 server down
    HDD full
    IDM error
    : (

19 Hours since the email indicating the downtime issue. No resolution/update on the downtime issue. I want my money back. So Jacob if you are seeing this message I would like to request you to refund my money (after deducting my usage). The service was excellent during the first 4 days of purchase but now I see that its not upto the mark.
    As indicated in the thread the RDP was supposed to be NL Based but unfortunately its EU Based. I dont have a problem with that but you should have been careful while selecting the datacenters.
    The 46.105.119.xxx RDP is OVH Based. The Upload Speeds were good but the downtime is intolerable.
    I am waiting for my refund.

I am very pissed right now, its been more then 12 hours and my RDP still isn't working. I have lost $400 in the last 2 days because of the RDP. And i am about to lose more money because of this issues. Please refund my money or give me a working RDP. I told you when i started using this service, i need this service to work everytime with no issues!

God damn i am so angry right now.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

mmm mmm!
    The person selling is suspected of corruption and fraud.

Thread closed. Investigation is ongoing.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

mmm mmm!
    Update;
    The whole situation has led to a ban of Jacob.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread Information