Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62852 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default 1by1

The most important thing: 1by1 plays MP3 files in a folder. It makes it sequentially or in random order. And you can rewind, skip tracks, navigate back and forth between folders, and it all happens without delay. The small player is simply fast.

Despite the fact that this music player must be one of the smallest Windows applications on the market, it features many needs.

The program can, for example, lie on a CD, memory, plug or hard drive with music files, and run directly from there without installation.

1by1 is free and can be downloaded in a snap from http://mpesch3.de1 . cc/1by1.html

Remove spaces.
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . 1by1 The most important thing: 1by1 plays MP3 files in a folder. It makes it sequentially or in random order. And you can rewind, skip tracks, navigate back and forth between folders, and it all happens without delay. The small player is simply fast. Despite the fact that this music player must be one of the smallest Windows applications on the market, it features many needs. The program can, for example, lie on a CD, memory, plug or hard drive with music files, and run directly from there Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    link is fucked up

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    http://mpesch3.de1 . cc/1by1.html

Remove spaces.

mmm mmm!
    URL is fixed. Thanks guys.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Wow, its like a portable mediaplayer, great for school, thanks!

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Thread Information