Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62005 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Converts over 200 different video, audio and video formats to iPad, Android + more

If you have downloaded a movie or video clips from internet that you would like to have with you on your iPad, you can, for example, download and install the free program Freemake Video Converter.

Not only can it convert from over 200 different formats, including AVI, MKV, AVCHD, SWF and WMV, you can also convert and download videos from more than 40 different known streaming services, including YouTube, Facebook, MTV and Vimeo.

DVDs can be ripped, but I have tried several discs and it seems that it does not take discs that are copy protected. In that case you need DVD43, AnyDVD or other decryption mechanisms as well.

Images can be converted to slideshow videos.

You can also rip unprotected DVDs.

You can choose between a bunch of different output formats, or simply select which player you have - if you think this with format, resolution and bit rates are too complicated. You can also embed subtitles.

You can make a long list of videos that will be converted sequentially and they can also be joined together into one video file, if you wish.

The program also has built-in support for burning the material you have downloaded for both DVD and Blu-ray.

These are just some of the functionality in the program, which surprised me greatly with positive sign when I tested it. But remember that some jobs can take a long time, depending on length, quality and especially the processing power of your PC.

For more information and to download Freemake Video Converter click on this page. The program is freeware and therefore free. Version 2.2 beta is available here
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Converts over 200 different video, audio and video formats to iPad, Android + more If you have downloaded a movie or video clips from internet that you would like to have with you on your iPad, you can, for example, download and install the free program Freemake Video Converter. Not only can it convert from over 200 different formats, including AVI, MKV, AVCHD, SWF and WMV, you can also convert and download videos from more than 40 different known streaming services, including YouTube, Facebook, MTV and Vimeo. DVDs can be ripped, but I have tried several discs and it Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Wow, this si even better than Allok. Thanks

This is awesome tool, was looking this kind of tool long time.
    Thanks a lot mate !

Thanks,I will try it.

Trusted Webmaster
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Tunebite for the win still http://audials.com/en/tunebite/index.html

Thread Information