Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61109 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 58 of 210 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
    Hey i need a demo for NL RDA.
    Trying to get my ducks in a row.

Website's:
    dediresell.com awesomerdp.com
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight View Post
    I sent you a PM and couple of messages of Yahoo!..Are ya there?
    Replied to your PM. And I'm coming to yahoo in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by tmk View Post
    Hey i need a demo for NL RDA.
    Demo sent via PM

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by subhy259 View Post
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
    In RDP fast I/O is enough. In which plan you are interested
    Yes, speed is not affected, but reliability is. If the drives are configured to Raid 0, it means there are no mirrors to back anything up.

What will you do if the hard drives fail or go corrupt? Unless you can restore data, all the files will be gone. If you had Raid 1, you could boot up the node with the mirrored HD, but with your setup it means the node will be down for a while until you can either get it fixed, or will not go up at all. How would you deal with my files/ the downtime I would incur?

most shared RDPs are for uploading purposes and/or for temporary files that are expendable like files you downloaded and meant for reups.

imho RAID0 is a better choice than RAID1, you wont notice a drop in speed and performance in RAID1 when you are alone or two or three users but RDP hosting is not meant for five users only.

what im trying to say is for uploading purposes every bit of performance is essential.

if uploading + security, get a VPS with off-site backup.

Website's:
    6 slots added to the cart for Netherlands server and 2 slots for Encoding Server .

Support Staff Online . Orders will be processed in 10-15 minutes.

Awesome review :The best thing about Awesome RDP is subhy259`s patience with all the users like me . If I had any kind of problem, subhy259 worked until the problem wasn`t fixed. Best of all, the time that I can`t uploading was adjust to my next invoice.

about RDP... upload speed, download speed, PC speed ...everything is perfect. With these kind of service, my earnings are higher than ever before. The money that I have invested returned from filehost for about 5-6 days.

If you miss some program that you use, and you can`t live without him...subhy259 will install it for you(everything that don`t need netframework).

This service, is worth a try

excuse my english and have a nice day

Website's:
    Announcement : Our new support staff will be coolaris . Though for first few days he'll be under training. He'll also be online from our live support.

Hello, I want to upgrade my RDP with a higher disk space plan. Can you please PM me with quote?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Narayan View Post
    Hello, I want to upgrade my RDP with a higher disk space plan. Can you please PM me with quote?
    PM sent , check

Website's:
    tribalz.eu
    I praise your service must maintain with you between 3 months and during that period I had no problems regarding any payment is always available to help me and what the most important mile and good technical support and a big plus for it being able to get along even with me (I am of Polish and I know little English)

big plus for you

Thread Information