Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62256 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A Notice Given By Google

[#889598947] Notice of DMCA removal from Google Search October 15, 2011 Google has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that some of your materials allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others. The URLs of the allegedly infringing materials may be found at the end of this message. The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, may be found at http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=130786.
    Please note that it may take several weeks for the notice to be posted on the above page. For this reason, we have attached a copy of the notice for your reference.
    The DMCA is a United States copyright law that provides guidelines for online service provider liability in case of copyright infringement. We are in the process of removing from our Google Search results the materials that allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others. If we did not do so, we would be subject to a claim of copyright infringement, regardless of its merits. See http://www.educause.edu/Browse/645?PARENT_ID=254 for more information about the DMCA, and see http://www.google.com/support/bin/st....cs&ts=1114905 for the process that Google requires in order to make a DMCA complaint.
    If you feel that your sites or pages were mistakenly removed due to a DMCA request filed against you, or you have taken the necessary steps to remove the infringing content, Google can reinstate these materials into its search results upon receipt of of a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
    To file a counter notification through our online form, please visit http://www.google.com/support/bin/re...ebsearch&hl=en.
    If you have legal questions about this notification, you should retain your own legal counsel. If you have any other questions about this notification, please let us know.
    The affected URLs are listed below:

subha86 Reviewed by subha86 on . A Notice Given By Google Notice of DMCA removal from Google Search October 15, 2011 Google has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that some of your materials allegedly infringe upon the copyrights of others. The URLs of the allegedly infringing materials may be found at the end of this message. The notice that we received, with any personally identifying information removed, may be found at http://www.chillingeffects.org/notice.cgi?sID=130786. Please note that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    This is stupid are they just sending the notice just to Google or the site itself to

is that really stupid??

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Just sending the notice to Google and not the site is

Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    hah u delete the forum link?

YES........

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    If your host or you yourself ignore dmca you may not ever get a take-down notice. The copyright holder can go to the search engine for the listing to be removed with out contacting you. There is no forced compliance to any real chain of notification that I have read or heard about. They will go directly to the search engine with out trying to contact the site owner in many cases to eliminate the bulk of the traffic to the file/post.

Based on this notice I think the file host has been contacted by the copyright holder also for removal if Google was contacted.

Because of the potential liability Google acts fast on dmca complaints and they notified you of the action in case you dispute the action which they are required to by law. They stated this in the middle of the notice, Google does not want to have the courts levy a monetary judgement for the indexing of the post/file.

They send similar notices when Law Enforcement or the Courts want access to your gmail account also. I believe they give you a certain number of days to object in the case of email though before the action is carried out.

As for it being stupid, I do not think so, it was smart eliminate search engine listing to kill traffic to the post and file link while waiting for file-host to remove it was a cost effective means by the copyright holder to protect their intellectual property. Probably did it completely automated with software.

Note: I am not a lawyer and am basing this post on information found elsewhere on the internet and may or may not be based off of some person experiences. I encourage anyone to needing precise information to search publicly available sources or professional legal counsel.

@WDF

thanx for the information..

dont wories about this notice ...

i got about 3 every day ....

Google just remove your link from search engine so nothing serious ..
    Sorry for my bad English

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I get about 5 everyday. When I was hosted in the netherlands they used to send it directly to my email. I guess they knew Netherlands takes actions. But now that I am hosted in Estonia they dont even email me, just google -___-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information