Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6851 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb ThemaPoster Free Templates

Hi Guys!

I've found some ThemaPoster templates on the net, it was hard to find. I've NO Themaposter (yet), so i don't know how many templates are there. There are 3 files their extension is .tposter.

I've never seen ThemaPoster in work so i don't know that it goes the same way as at Multi Poster.. I mean each fourm has it's owm file...

I'll post here the templates, someone who has ThemaPoster could review them and inform us how may forums there are, and how many of them are actually working. Sorry if the pack is not good, i'm trying to help you guys...

Some screens made by 4Fun:

Quote Originally Posted by 4Fun View Post
    Thanks dude.
    They look good but i think i will use only the new forums as there are some new that i didn't have.

I recommend them to the beginners who don't have time to do their own or even to buy some of them

Here some screenshots:

http://www.wupload.com/file/58758561...hemaPoster.rar

Scan results of the file:

http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...ca6-1319130747
    Gekko0110 Reviewed by Gekko0110 on . ThemaPoster Free Templates Hi Guys! I've found some ThemaPoster templates on the net, it was hard to find. I've NO Themaposter (yet), so i don't know how many templates are there. There are 3 files their extension is .tposter. I've never seen ThemaPoster in work so i don't know that it goes the same way as at Multi Poster.. I mean each fourm has it's owm file... I'll post here the templates, someone who has ThemaPoster could review them and inform us how may forums there are, and how many of them are actually Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

virus scan will be much appreciated.

Anyone Tried ??

-------------
    PA$$!oN
    (`-.,Proud To Be A Muslim,.-`)

Anyone Unrar'd it ?

If you are afraid, i can upload the single files...

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko0110 View Post
    If you are afraid, i can upload the single files...

make this pls will test this

Okay, so i've uploaded them here

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcqy6d7lo3u9g

Thanks dude.
    They look good but i think i will use only the new forums as there are some new that i didn't have.

I recommend them to the beginners who don't have time to do their own or even to buy some of them

Here some screenshots:

wooow^^ so they are actually working^^ i wish i had thema poster Can you tell me how many forums are there pls?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information