Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62162 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    crocshare.com

Default FileHosting Monetization Discussion

General discuss on whats converting for your File Hosting site.

I am currently using Google Adsense, but as you all may know Google tend to suspend account for just about anything. And this scares me because my main source is Ads.

Premium account is just hard to sell if the traffic is not right.

So my question is which other adnetwork you use? and reason for it?

I notice some File host use static ad which display a download / play button. I am sure it converts well, but which network pays for that type of traffic? I found one call global takeoff, but they don't share their payout information on traffic conversions.
    CrocShare Reviewed by CrocShare on . FileHosting Monetization Discussion General discuss on whats converting for your File Hosting site. I am currently using Google Adsense, but as you all may know Google tend to suspend account for just about anything. And this scares me because my main source is Ads. Premium account is just hard to sell if the traffic is not right. So my question is which other adnetwork you use? and reason for it? I notice some File host use static ad which display a download / play button. I am sure it converts well, but which Rating: 5
    http://www.crocshare.com/ - File Hosting For Everyone - Earn Also 30% & Up to $30 Free File Hosting

2.   Sponsored Links

Don't use Google Adsense they can ban & reject payment anytime. Its not suitable for file hosting sites.

What you can consider is to get deal based ads just like KWWHunction ads. First put a sample ad on your ad spaces like 'put your ad here' and soon you get offers.

Also concentrate on file host performance, affiliate payments etc premium sales & rebills will automatically come. I saw your website the quick downside is see that you offer only 3 premium plans also the price for 1 month is $11.95 which is bit high when compared to top competitors like filesonic & wupload who offer 1 month for $9. Also putting a lifetime premium plan might be beneficial too.

Respected Member
    Why would you post this when you have a thread one section up offering $25/1000 downloads? Everyone is going to be worried as Google can suspend your account at any second.

Try the XFS forum.

Website's:
    crocshare.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dkp View Post
    Don't use Google Adsense they can ban & reject payment anytime. Its not suitable for file hosting sites.

What you can consider is to get deal based ads just like KWWHunction ads. First put a sample ad on your ad spaces like 'put your ad here' and soon you get offers.

Also concentrate on file host performance, affiliate payments etc premium sales & rebills will automatically come. I saw your website the quick downside is see that you offer only 3 premium plans also the price for 1 month is $11.95 which is bit high when compared to top competitors like filesonic & wupload who offer 1 month for $9. Also putting a lifetime premium plan might be beneficial too.
    Thanks for your input, I am looking at alternative ad network such as globaltakeoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Why would you post this when you have a thread one section up offering $25/1000 downloads? Everyone is going to be worried as Google can suspend your account at any second.

Try the XFS forum.
    I am not sure which XFS forum your talking about P.M me if its allowed.
    As for my affiliate they should not, I have other source of income to cover them until my site gets rolling.

Thanks for the input, I wanted this post to be more of a discussion on a general topic of file host monetization.

dkp brought up a good suggestion, Sale for Ad-spot, generally the ad buyer might need to know more about traffic.
    http://www.crocshare.com/ - File Hosting For Everyone - Earn Also 30% & Up to $30 Free File Hosting

Banned
    try CPM ad4game

CPM ad4game has a very very low ECPM ...I had a horrible experience with them.

Does google allow ads on file hosting site ?...I am not sure about this but I have seen few file hosting with google banner ads...If they allow filehost..You can use them...Just don't allow illegal content and Make it clear on website...Adsense is best only if they allow.
    Smowtion is not bad but I am not sure if they count from every Country..Just write to them..if they allow file host..try them for a week or 2.

Banned
    Does google allow ads on file hosting site ?...
    that is for sure ,i have seen a torrent file site with google ads

I am not sure on that but have seen people getting their account disabled as google claim that their website are storing/sharing copyrights material like music,movie,software etc even though Website owner have link DMCA report and abuse report and act on the report as soon they get them.
    It's seems like google team has set mind/assumption that all file sharing site are providing copyright material download.
    I have seen people using adsense on their FH site or music site for few months but sooner or later google disable their account..
    but again..if you check out Youtube- Google company...Many youtube partners has uploaded music videos and adsense r displayed on the vids..
    Looks like google makes their own rule to ban a publisher who earns good from them.

Website's:
    crocshare.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fewcent View Post
    I am not sure on that but have seen people getting their account disabled as google claim that their website are storing/sharing copyrights material like music,movie,software etc even though Website owner have link DMCA report and abuse report and act on the report as soon they get them.
    It's seems like google team has set mind/assumption that all file sharing site are providing copyright material download.
    I have seen people using adsense on their FH site or music site for few months but sooner or later google disable their account..
    but again..if you check out Youtube- Google company...Many youtube partners has uploaded music videos and adsense r displayed on the vids..
    Looks like google makes their own rule to ban a publisher who earns good from them.

I agree, I completely removed them and add clicksor for now.

I might try another company also.

Try z5x.net...smowtion is good if you looking for CPM....there are many more...try them for couple of weeks..check how they performing for you..If you are not satisfied with the stats..You can try some other network again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information