Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6872 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Help Needed Empire Earth 3 Installation

I just bought a Empire Earth 3 DVD, when i try to install it, it says data2.cab not found. Plz anyone give a link of that file.
    Z_UpLoAdEr Reviewed by Z_UpLoAdEr on . Help Needed Empire Earth 3 Installation I just bought a Empire Earth 3 DVD, when i try to install it, it says data2.cab not found. Plz anyone give a link of that file. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    cyclic redundancy check usually means something is wrong with your drive or the disc. If it's a brand new disc, might be your cd/dvd rom drive.

Try this - try to copy a movie or a larger file from a disc onto your computer to see if it is your drive. Also try to burn a large file onto a cd. If that works fine, clean the disc with a smooth cloth and try again.

If you bought the retail version of the game, the data2.cab file is on the disc, it's part of the install. This happens to me sometimes too, and it's frustrating I know lol.

If it still doesn't work, return the game and get a new one. If that doesn't work - time for a new ROM drive.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

dude rom's okay, the file in the disk is corrupted, n its quite impossible to return the dvd now, if anyone can upload that file n gimme the link would b very generous

It must be damaged dvd! Try downloaded from internet!

its so frastrating to download the whole game again

Thread Information