Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62727 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default iPatchUp.com eCommerce Apple/iPod Products

Trying this one last time before I try on Flippa. The site using Interspire Shopping Cart, and can use Paypal, Google Checkout. Its probably one of the easiest to use shopping carts with many different discount rules.

I've started selling on the site in connection with eBay, in 12/10 and have since slowed down eCommerce and focused more on content related sites. I no longer have time to work with this site and is due for a renewal of both domain and hosting (with ipage.com).

Monthly revenue varied but highly depends on what you are selling. I am only offering the shopping cart and domain. You can arrange everything else however you want. You will be responsible for purchasing the products either dropship or hold inventory.
    johnwooo Reviewed by johnwooo on . iPatchUp.com eCommerce Apple/iPod Products Trying this one last time before I try on Flippa. The site using Interspire Shopping Cart, and can use Paypal, Google Checkout. Its probably one of the easiest to use shopping carts with many different discount rules. I've started selling on the site in connection with eBay, in 12/10 and have since slowed down eCommerce and focused more on content related sites. I no longer have time to work with this site and is due for a renewal of both domain and hosting (with ipage.com). Monthly Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

How much traffic does it get? And where does the traffic come from? Custom script?

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

I changed the Analytics tracking code back August but so far I've not worked on it and did no marketing or advertising.

And it gets:

1,267 Unique Pageviews
    663 Unique Visitors

In the month of September.

Total revenue in Dec 2010 when it was registered till now, was ~$10,000.
    Used Google Checkout only. And had Interspire Shopping Cart installed for me. Paid $600 from someone on Freelancer.com.

It is up for renewal in Dec 2011 since I don't have time anymore I just want to sell it.

how much are you looking for ?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us

Thread Information