Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6759 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Which is it?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • Android

225 60.81%
  • iPhone

119 32.16%
  • BlackBerry

26 7.03%
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Andriod has the biggest market!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    well i have had 4 iphone 3g phones and i must say they all suck donkey cock,,
    lost one phone and dropped 3 of them...
    funny thing is that right now i have LG optimus one and i have dropped that shit more then i can count,but when talking about iphone then drop it once and screen will be fucked up

you're not suppose to pay football with your iphone, if you really love playing soccer with it then stick to that lg phone

iphone always rocks

iPhones ftw

Website's:
    webcare360.com
    Android is just awesome
    WebCare360.Com - DMCA Ignored Offshore Hosting
    Shared Hosting || Reseller Hosting || VPS Hosting || Dedicated Servers (Romania / HongKong / Russia / Nethersland / Egypt)
    sales[@]webcare360.com || webcare360[@]live.com

Oh well, i just bought a Symbian Anna OS Nokia 500 yesterday. Cash is tight at this time, otherwise i would have bought an iPhone. Android seems to be a rising power although i don't see any better hardware supporting it, so iPhone stays as my premium choice to buy.

Android for me

Website's:
    Ripmovies.net uniquedll.com
    blackberry- its for business mostly people who work in IT field y they use it well according to sources the calls and sms sent from black berry to blackberry is encrypted..its for people who are one the move type a lot of emails and have no choice and power to carry a laptop lazy and weak freaks and also much hyped bb messenger well i have not heard of it until today looks its a killer literally prices not worth the money i need to pay just for the encryption and trackball and the keyboard

iPone-its for the rich and famous..coz famous people don t care whats inside the phone they care for style..its like beauty without the brain factor..its also a fashion statement for many..i asked my friend y buy an iphone he says many friends of mine have it so also own it..so the flaws : if my friend like a foto the i just clicked i can t send it OMG what should i do?i have to send him back home to bring a pendrive for a 1mb maybe more and then wait for the itunes software to load and voila copy it to pendrive..i need to transfer a movie oh no i m so cripped i need itunes for all..i know icloud but what if my friend doesn t have an internet connection at home or a mac ?
    over all iphone for jobless loser who have time sitting next to u imac or what ever waiting for the magic to occur to transfer only through itunes..so flaws and flaws..no FLASH PLAYER for iphones oh no can t watch a movie online.must stick to utube to play online installing apps need to jailbreak oh no i lose my guarantee if i do so.i have pay for apps too even after paying a hefty sum.well for people living in us 1$ is considerable a small amount but rest of the world it depends and siri technology for people who can roll the rrrrrr's well i m not insulting the Americans but the fact..iphone its the same every year..only thing that happens is it grows by inch LOL..no comments regarding hardware..coz most of them don t really know its power..and it way to pricey for people to afford...tabs are different so i have no comments about ipad 2 its marvelous i agree..i like the garage band..if ur a music lover or u would love to play music but most of the apps u need to pay that make ur pocket burn holes

android-its open source.it has more advantage and developers need not pay hefty sum to develop a game..its for the intelligent people and specially young people who understand the future possibilities.plays most of videos..just download MX player download the latest version..some phones like sony erricson mini pro doesn t not do well with 720p videos os it has a software based encoding the helps u play all videos smooth feels like vlc player for android ..installing apps i need not have to root my phone just to play angry birds full version..just go to any forum site u get the best apps for free without risking ur phone..themes live wallpapers widgets that many useful ones make ur phone pretty inside out android grows on the flaws of iphone..i would agree the interface of some phones like samsung galaxy series and music player looks very much like iphone but still i am able to send my photos game as much as i want costumise the way i want it to look change wallpapers everything not to see the same interface over and over again
    every body in my family owns an android phone ..so quicksand if are a person who loves games,playing videos on ur phone sending stuff to friends and would like to upgrade ur phone some time when u run out of memory go for android..if apple fixes all that i have listed will i would say i would be glad to buy one even if it is expensive.i hate flaws

Website's:
    host4offshore.com
    Android
    || Host4Offshore :: Reliable, Quality, Fast Offshore Hosting Solution (USA/Netherlands/Sweden/Russia/Romania)
    || Shared , Reseller Hosting Sales Thread
    || Rapidleech Hosting Sales Thread
    || Current Promotion

I don't like android, iOS is better for me than android, but Windows Phone

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    iPhone

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information