Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62072 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Torrents, Usenet or Filehost?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Torrents

21 43.75%
  • Filehost

24 50.00%
  • Usenet

3 6.25%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Doing things differently.
    I'd rather download a torrent and keep sharing it back than just leeching n not giving anything back.

Filehosts which offer money in return for the cashwhores ( who just reupload it anyway ) have totally fucked it up good and proper now.

Website's:
    MoanMyName.net Celebs4.us WarezWeek.com ExpertHide.com
    Usenet ftw

3.   Sponsored Links

I filehost & private torrent like SCC & IPT

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Added Usenet.

I personally prefer usenet for downloading as it lets me leech so freely and without the need to seed back or the need to have guilt like when you don't seed back but only leech because with usenet, I'm leeching from high end servers And usenet protects me with 256-bit SSL and gives me amazingly 50 active connections to download simultaneously. Scene releases as up very fast on usenet most the time, if not at least more than 75% of the time. I'm not a rusher or anything. If you can wait several hours to like 3 days after the release, get usenet. You won't be disappointed. I pay $10 and having a happy downloading life.

Why would you give yourself duties like "OH! I HAVE TO SEED BACK, I WILL FEEL GUILT IF I DON'T" or download from several file hosts they can get disconnected easily or can face fake downloads? In reality, uploaders don't care about you they only care about your download.

mmm mmm!
    Torrents.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information