Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62747 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Not sure why and whether iam banned

Guys just few minutes ago i was posting few posts in bayw.org but when i clicked refresh button i got a message that 'I'VE BEEN BANNED'.After that neither i was able to access that site and see why i was banned.But when i tried to open that site in another browser(internet explorer) suprisingly i was able to access bayw.org but in opera browser as i told u it show as me been banned.So which one is true.Am i really banned or is there some problem with the browser.
    anaksr Reviewed by anaksr on . Not sure why and whether iam banned Guys just few minutes ago i was posting few posts in bayw.org but when i clicked refresh button i got a message that 'I'VE BEEN BANNED'.After that neither i was able to access that site and see why i was banned.But when i tried to open that site in another browser(internet explorer) suprisingly i was able to access bayw.org but in opera browser as i told u it show as me been banned.So which one is true.Am i really banned or is there some problem with the browser. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    you must have violated their rules.
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    You're banned.

Not needed to create a thread here.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Ok if iam banned then atleast i should i know why i have been banned coz as far as i know i had not done anything which violates the rules

Ask bayw staff

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Quote Originally Posted by anaksr View Post
    Ok if iam banned then atleast i should i know why i have been banned coz as far as i know i had not done anything which violates the rules
    Why complaining here?

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    What KWWHunction have to do with bayw?

Quote Originally Posted by anaksr View Post
    Then contact Bayw admin. why u opened a thread here.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    this forum has nothing to do with your ban or with bayw. if you've got banned from bayw you should contact them mate why they've banned you. well here is a simple way to know the reason of your ban. the email you used to register your account on bayw. just open that email and see if there is any message from bayw.org site such as (you've received a new pm from XXX user) open it and you'll know the reason

otherwise "contact us" ftw
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Hey guys cool down, why so rough response? i have not done any crime by opening a thread for some clarification,i was asking whether sometimes due to some browser problems do we get that problem.but anyhow thanq for your response Mate(CyberAff).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information