Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63078 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Sborg script speeds

Hello all KWWH members , I`m interested from Sborg speeds . Download / Unrar /ReRar / and upload . I use Sborg and my one process around 800mb continues more than 40 minutes ( Download /archiving / and upload ) It is normal or my sborg is slow ...

I think 40 minutes for 800 mb are long time for wait for this money (about 15$/month)
    eur0tica Reviewed by eur0tica on . Sborg script speeds Hello all KWWH members , I`m interested from Sborg speeds . Download / Unrar /ReRar / and upload . I use Sborg and my one process around 800mb continues more than 40 minutes ( Download /archiving / and upload ) It is normal or my sborg is slow ... I think 40 minutes for 800 mb are long time for wait for this money (about 15$/month) 8-) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

40 minutes for the full process or just the unrar/rar?

if the full process? the speeds depends on many reasons:
    1) where are you leeching from? Torrents(how many seeders does it have) or filehosts (which one)
    2) The server unrar speeds.
    3) To which filehost are you trying to upload? speeds to filehosts are different ffrom all servers.

Full Process from FileHosts usually FileSonic , and Fileserve for download and FileSonic , Wupload , Filepost to upload with ftp from NL Server

Actually most of the time its not sborg that makes your uploading slow. Its the resources available on your vps/dedi that might be hogging it. Or the filehost (in your case wupload) that is actually slow to upload.

For me it just takes a couple of seconds leeching from a fileserve split archive and then rerarring them and uploading to filesonic.

You need to look at the logs to find out whats slowing you down.

I will upload screen from my last transaction before 5 minutes I started 1.2gb from FileSonic to download ReRar and Upload . Masterb56 will you help me to set up for optimal work

Banned
    i think it's because fsc or wu download speed is quit low

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I often encounter 90KBs download speeds from Filesonic. Only downloading 800MB will take already a long time. Imagine 5,4 MBs per minute ....

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    i suggest you try other sBorg provider. 40 mins for just 800mb of file, you have a lot of patience.

In 40 mins of time i can make like 5 movies(700mb each) uploaded to wupload and filesonic.. I havent tried filepost..

I wait my last transaction for screenshot but it`s don`t downloaded yet more than 36minutes for now (download only )

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    is it fine to ask your sBorg provider?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information