Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62787 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Facebook Tweak

Facebook Tweak is a Firefox add-on that provides the perfect solution to your dilemma. It tweaks Facebook?s blue bar by letting it stick to the top of the page even when you scroll down, keeping the notification bar static.

This is a simple but useful add-on that lets you enjoy browsing Facebook without getting annoyed.

Install Facebook Tweak Add-On For Firefox
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Facebook Tweak Facebook Tweak is a Firefox add-on that provides the perfect solution to your dilemma. It tweaks Facebook?s blue bar by letting it stick to the top of the page even when you scroll down, keeping the notification bar static. This is a simple but useful add-on that lets you enjoy browsing Facebook without getting annoyed. Install Facebook Tweak Add-On For Firefox Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

thanks for the tip MrSandvik
    Removed

mmm mmm!
    You are very welcome Promochain.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    Why is that even needed?

Works fine without the plug in o_O

Thread Information