Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62849 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Wow, you fancy yourself some kind of sexy truth-teller, huh?
    What are you going on about, You very strange person

raymond got hack and lost about 600$ i think/.. i got hacked and lost about 300$ and still ricks to lost more.
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    This all sounds to me like a website was hacked who's database contains passwords which aren't encrypted. When people use the same passwords on different sites they can get stuff like their file host and yahoo/gmail accounts hacked. This happened about 2-3 weeks ago when a hosting company had their database leaked. In the support database members often posted their passwords to enable the support staff to help. This allowed hackers to hack into multiple accounts of clients on different sites. I'd say it's something similar what happened if their is a sudden unexpected rise of friends who are hacked.

In such a case antivirus as others have suggested won't help.

@Sandvik. lead by example and stop with the useless off topic rants.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

mmm mmm!
    Dude, watch out for the retarbo. He's got mustard and pigeon shit all over him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Q1MfScB4g[/ame]
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post

Yes, just a minute
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

This all sounds to me like a website was hacked who's database contains passwords which aren't encrypted. When people use the same passwords on different sites they can get stuff like their file host and yahoo/gmail accounts hacked. This happened about 2-3 weeks ago when a hosting company had their database leaked. In the support database members often posted their passwords to enable the support staff to help. This allowed hackers to hack into multiple accounts of clients on different sites. I'd say it's something similar what happened if their is a sudden unexpected rise of friends who are hacked.

agreed Mr Happy

Quote Originally Posted by immu View Post
    Antivirus is the key
    I Have Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.. i got hacked yesterday... email, warez-bb, fs, fsc, wu, up and alot more.

MrSandvik Why you double posting

This is why i'm outta warez.

You earn by spending sleepless nights and all your money will be hacked by some stupid asshole or you start a shitty website by investing all your money.

even if encrypted its very easy to add logger on forums/sites login script so attacker gets plain password to his email for example.

Solution is simple but never going to hapen: Dont use same same pw on all things! if you think you have ever used your email password on any other website now is the time to go change it!

Yes Fuck Warez i am lev them ..

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    Quote Originally Posted by softleaks View Post
    This is why i'm outta warez.

You earn by spending sleepless nights and all your money will be hacked by some stupid asshole or you start a shitty website by investing all your money.
    okay , mr smart
    you work on this amazing job and gets like 1000000000$ daily
    no chance that you get robbed ?
    or someone hack you visacard ?
    and just an earthquake comes out and make you lose everything

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information