Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62719 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    What does religion have to do with anything im christian and live in america i was never abused and my friends are christian and have never been abused so therefore religion should not be brought into it. These people are just sick and need to be shot in the head... lol but seriously jailtime anyone
    youtube.com/xviciousx702

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    It sort of does have religion written on it, but it's not why he did it. He's brainwashed by the media into thinking the internet is a dangerous place as all you hear in the media are bad examples of what really goes on. The 'beating' is nothing special, I'm sure a lot of parents hit their child when they're being disobedient.

3.   Sponsored Links

She is disabled right?
    Hell in waiting for you

ohh that poor gal! just sad, people actually do that with there daughters! boys? i would understand.. but gals? seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    It sort of does have religion written on it, but it's not why he did it. He's brainwashed by the media into thinking the internet is a dangerous place as all you hear in the media are bad examples of what really goes on. The 'beating' is nothing special, I'm sure a lot of parents hit their child when they're being disobedient.
    beating to improve is fine but thats not beating thats abusing
    all that perv wanted was to spank ffs

What a fucking bastard! Give me this motherfucker for five minutes ...
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

I bang my head against the walls of stupidity

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    Quote Originally Posted by ENC0DE View Post
    ohh that poor gal! just sad, people actually do that with there daughters! boys? i would understand.. but gals? seriously.
    *looks at your avatar*
    Biggest bit of hypocriticism I've seen all day.

Quote Originally Posted by innocent_kid View Post
    beating to improve is fine but thats not beating thats abusing
    all that perv wanted was to spank ffs
    You're acting as if she's unable to walk or something. I haven't read too much into this, but I heavily doubt any serious injuries came out of this. Maybe a bruise. You can say whatever you want about the father, but it's the daughter's fault for not obeying him. If he has a 'big' belt ready for spanking, surely she's made a severe mistake beforehand too and she must have known the consequences.

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    what type of parents are they, punishing a 16years old girl for playing games

^^ your points of view suck my friend, and about my avatar? you cant be defined by something such as a picture on the internet! you don't know me, you dont know how i feel about this, overall you don't know shit and you think thats fine!

lemme tell you a fact, that gal is never ever gonna obey him once she gets on her own.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information