Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62783 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    I am able to read a post without curse words and I can make sense of it. You decided to put curse words here and there. Didn't your parents tell you to use less or even not use curse words to people when they have done nothing wrong to you? I think you're just over reacting about what other people think. Maybe you didn't have parents that could teach a kid and now grown up with loose mouth lolz. Whatever, right? Now we know that girl is meant to not do whatever she did before that video again. If she does it again, well, I don't know. It's her choice. I can whatever I want now because I'm an adult and my used to get spanked when I was a kid. I understand more now why my parents spanked me. Turns out the reasons aren't so bad.

If the parents are just bad people randomly spanking their kids, I'm sorry for the kids. They deserve to treated well very soon. I was basing all my arguements in this thread to a normal parent teaching his kid a lesson.
    You failed as a human being, justifying a fucking JUDGE, who beats up his own, DISABLED kid. Who gives a fuck if I swear. You think you are over me, because you don't? lolz0r. gtfo, you retard.

mmm mmm!
    Behave kids.

Closed
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information