Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6811 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Monitor and manage your RSS feeds

This add-on is quite useful, and conveniently allows users to manage their feeds without opening new windows or tabs, or a dedicated RSS reader, for that matter. To install this handy Firefox add-on, visit the link below.

Install Bamboo Feed Reader
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Monitor and manage your RSS feeds This add-on is quite useful, and conveniently allows users to manage their feeds without opening new windows or tabs, or a dedicated RSS reader, for that matter. To install this handy Firefox add-on, visit the link below. Install Bamboo Feed Reader Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    gonna try this out! thanks!

Website's:
    dirtymusic.org just4freeplanet.com nlfilms.info dirtyxxx.org
    Nice share, Thanks
    Selling adspots at just4freeplanet.com

http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=93999

mmm mmm!
    It's supporting Atom and RSS formats. You can easily add feeds by copy-pasting URLs. Furthermore, it allows you to block ads for HTML content, and provides automatic updates. The add-on features two different views for feeds; they can either be displayed as a List or Content. You can filter your feeds by selecting the All or Unread options.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

thank you for sharing, seems more convenient than Google Reader

MrSandvik: If the site don't allow RSS, any idea to monitor their updates?
    PM me if you are interested of video posting list (October 2011 updated).

mmm mmm!
    You're welcome. Well, if it doesn't support RSS you can't use a tool like this.

Thread Information