Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62765 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Detect and Block Phishing Attempts

Nophish a Firefox add-on that blocks phishing by interrupting HTTP requests to send a password to an unknown server, and the user is warned before entering such information, enabling them to detect phishing websites

Nophish is a fast, efficient and handy add-on that enhances web security, and provides you with a safer browsing experience.

Install Nophish Add-on For Firefox
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Detect and Block Phishing Attempts Nophish a Firefox add-on that blocks phishing by interrupting HTTP requests to send a password to an unknown server, and the user is warned before entering such information, enabling them to detect phishing websites Nophish is a fast, efficient and handy add-on that enhances web security, and provides you with a safer browsing experience. Install Nophish Add-on For Firefox Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Great Add-on MrSandvik , but do you know if the developer/publisher is trustworthy ? Because I have this paranoia Sorry for this probably stupid question

mmm mmm!
    I can not promise anything. It is quite new, and there are not many people who know about it.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Yeah, i personally wouldn't install that..

Not yet rated
    0 user reviews
    141 users

And it's the developer's only add-on. Could easily be a phishing attempt.
    I design free logos. click here.

mmm mmm!
    It's true, you should always be careful ..

MrSandvik isn't mature to be on KWWHunction
    Screwed

mmm mmm!
    ^ I'm not mature enough for you?

Banned
    Website's:
    google.com
    firefox new version automatically support Phishing , did u know that ?

Thread Information