Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6959 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default Create Bootable USB from Folder and ISO Images

The interface is very simple, with Setup Folder on the left and ISO Image radio button on the right side. The buttons to Browse, Refresh and select the USB drive to be made bootable are located in the center. Make it Bootable option is present in the lower right corner of the interface.

To create a bootable USB, select Setup Folder if the setup files are located inside a folder, or select ISO Image if the setup is in ISO format. Click Browse Setup Folder or Browse ISO Image to select the required files. If multiple USB drives are inserted in your PC, select the one that you want to make bootable from the drop down menu. If any drive is not available in the list, hit Refresh once. With all settings completed, click Make it Bootable to start the file copying process.

When the process is complete, a success message will pop up, and your bootable USB will be ready to be used.

Download WinUSB Maker
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Create Bootable USB from Folder and ISO Images The interface is very simple, with Setup Folder on the left and ISO Image radio button on the right side. The buttons to Browse, Refresh and select the USB drive to be made bootable are located in the center. Make it Bootable option is present in the lower right corner of the interface. http://screensnapr.com/e/IgmipX.png To create a bootable USB, select Setup Folder if the setup files are located inside a folder, or select ISO Image if the setup is in ISO format. Click Browse Setup Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

I cant say thanks enough
    Removed

mmm mmm!
    You're welcome, buddy.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

thnx ,
    have tried other methods for installing BT :]

mmm mmm!
    You're welcome, Beitar!

Banned
    I tried with some other software to make usb bootable .. but didnt work..

Hope this one will work for me

Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro
    i am using WinToFlash for making bootable pendrive,never tried it,will try for sure,thx.

Thank you sir

thanks you man

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Incompatible OS , lol.

XP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information