Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62961 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kohkindachi View Post
    actually if you sign up for a debit card from your bank. It should be free and you don't have to use it. One thing you can use with those card is that you can shop online + rewards. I'm sure your HK$ can't that's why people signup for those cards

I have alredy have a free ATM card from the bank, with i can pays in all the shop in Hongkong by ''EPS'' and also can paid in all china by ''Unionpay''

Unionpay is the chinese concurent of ''visa'' and ''mastercard'' with very very low price : free

2.   Sponsored Links

after 180 days you can withdraw money to your bank account..

180 days, that's not a problems, i have this money from 5 - 6 years in my paypal account, just want to use today.

But i am afraid i buy a hosting plan, to make some business, but sure i will not put paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by marcou789456 View Post
    180 days, that's not a problems, i have this money from 5 - 6 years in my paypal account, just want to use today.

But i am afraid i buy a hosting plan, to make some business, but sure i will not put paypal.
    pp limited date?

limited today.

The money in my paypal account balance is from 5 - 6 years ago, i know paypal is no safe, so i don't use my account, just today i want to use fast to buy hosting plan fast.

Nothing more secure than bank wire, ok, you less customer, but sure you get the money before send the good.

This thread wont solve your problem...Call to PP if you want the issue to get resolved...Other option is...make a new PP account
    Good Bye Mates..

Quote Originally Posted by marcou789456 View Post
    limited today.

The money in my paypal account balance is from 5 - 6 years ago, i know paypal is no safe, so i don't use my account, just today i want to use fast to buy hosting plan fast.

Nothing more secure than bank wire, ok, you less customer, but sure you get the money before send the good.
    PayPal is safe. If you don't like their rules don't use them. If they want credit/debit card connected whats the problem? If rest of the world can use it, why cant you?

If you want to earn serious money in IM you will need paypal, 80% people use paypal.

If this is too big issue for you, then use moneybookers.

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    Does paypal ask for adding CC or you already added one CC?

Website's:
    Pkwebhost.net
    My account also limit by paypal i have $492.96 in my account

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information