Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6905 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WarezRocker.info Share4U.org Imdb.WarezRocker.info DownTurko.org Host-Palace.com HeroTurko.pro

Default New Phaze Features

Dont Know If Already Posted,But If Not And If You Think I shared A Cool Thing .........

Code: 
    http://www.phazeforums.com/more-traffic-to-your-downloads-11-173779.html
    saninokia Reviewed by saninokia on . New Phaze Features Dont Know If Already Posted,But If Not And If You Think I shared A Cool Thing ......... http://www.phazeforums.com/more-traffic-to-your-downloads-11-173779.html Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks !

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    What is:
    Plz +rep .........
    ?

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Anyone else think this is long overdue? I mean even the shittest DDL sites started by noobs have a webmaster area or at least show you what file hosts are in the download. I really hope it's something decent and not seen before. Leading sites should be trend setters not followers. eg Youtube, Google, Facebook, Katz were/are all the top of their field and launch(ed) new features while PhazeDDL which is the current top DDL doesn't launch any new or unseen features. It's no surprise it's traffic is falling.

Sites like Twilight.ws and Zunox.co are the ones setting the trend with features these days.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I remember, 1 year back, I was told by someone(a phazeddl team guy) that phazeddl is going to have huge changes, that would be revolutionary. LOL. Too many false promises I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Anyone else think this is long overdue? I mean even the shittest DDL sites started by noobs have a webmaster area or at least show you what file hosts are in the download. I really hope it's something decent and not seen before. Leading sites should be trend setters not followers. eg Youtube, Google, Facebook, Katz were/are all the top of their field and launch(ed) new features while PhazeDDL which is the current top DDL doesn't launch any new or unseen features. It's no surprise it's traffic is falling.

Sites like Twilight.ws and Zunox.co are the ones setting the trend with features these days.
    i wonder what lame ass thing they will come up with, since there is no one to copy/steal ideas from since katz is dead.

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com
    Did any one opened and read the link of 1st post ?

INow "uploaders" can add downloads directly which in phaze without need of any site and these downloads will added in main page+search. (More spam ? )
    Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nYXem View Post
    I remember, 1 year back, I was told by someone(a phazeddl team guy) that phazeddl is going to have huge changes, that would be revolutionary. LOL. Too many false promises I guess
    a huge change?more like a joke

Wasn't this already implemented a while ago?
    I swear I remember this being already added, just not made totally public to everybody.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Banned
    Phaze still on the top

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information