Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62918 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Is this normal?..

I'm new to warez webmastering, but those are results i got this month so far:

I'm expecting lower CPM from warez sites, than from "legit" ones, but this is kinda...
    Ivan Reviewed by Ivan on . Is this normal?.. I'm new to warez webmastering, but those are results i got this month so far: http://www.besthostingforums.com/images/cdn/besthostingforums.com/2009/08/36.jpg I'm expecting lower CPM from warez sites, than from "legit" ones, but this is kinda... Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    yea thats what you get from adbrite, better not use them its not worth of it.

Thanks for fast reply.
    Can you recomend other networks that don't mind their ads placed on warez sites and pay more than 0,05 CPM?

Banned
    you can try mediashakers, but all these ads sites sucks! try making sites that you can use to make sales from clickbank.

what kind of sites can make sales from click bank ?

Actually I think this month is REALLY REALLY trash for Adbrite. I think they messed something with their system.

Last month I was averaging 4,000 Impressions a day and was making $2 - $5 dollars a day, and this month is horrible.

Stats from yesterday:

4,178 Impressions ------ 9 clicks ----- $0.05 made

Now you tell me how that's even possible. I swear something is up with Adbrite this month, either they are shaving or in money troubles.

And get this, I even had enough money to get a check this month for my setting which is $100 dollars, I had a total of $107.24 and the check was supposed to be cut on the 3rd of August. Now they bumped that off and tell me I'm getting paid on September 1st, and included an extra month of income. Now tell me that's normal too lol.

Website's:
    xinz.org
    Yours is much better.. My march earnings are still pending with adbrite. First the due date was july and now shifted it to september.. Adsense was lot lot better, but they closed both my accounts..

I got accepted to mediashakers and i replaced adbrite ads - i hope it goes well

Thread Information