Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62715 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

CoolAsIce

Default OVH Anyone used?

I was thinking of getting a server with OVH to use for remoting files and so on. Anyone had any experience with them? do they like "warez" on their servers? Even know it will be a private server.
    CoolAsIce Reviewed by CoolAsIce on . OVH Anyone used? I was thinking of getting a server with OVH to use for remoting files and so on. Anyone had any experience with them? do they like "warez" on their servers? Even know it will be a private server. Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    CoolAsIce
    Cheap servers. 1GB Ram, 100mbps connection, 250GB Hard drive, 2.00 GHz processor... ?20 a month ($40) with unlimited bandwidth.

A few others can't remember.

I think servers are located in France.

•     
    Website's:
    rom-world.org
    I have just looked at their packages and they are good prices, I'm thinking of taking one for my CD Cover site.

I've emailed them and I'm awaiting a reply so I'll see what their support is like and I'll update here

•     
    CoolAsIce
    So did you get one? How is it?

•     
    Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I've been using these servers as seedboxes for ages
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

•     
    I used to have a box with them from a reseller, had a torrent tracker on there and a warez forum, but it was really small, so never had to deal with DMCA or anything, IDK how they'd respond to that type of thing. Only bad thing about the reseller boxes, price was jacked up about double what you get on OVH.com/OVH.co.uk/OVH.de etc. and you're bandwidth was limited to 5Mbps, but I wasn't using it for a seedbox anyways and my site wasn't very big so I didn't care. Also, keep in mind, with OVH you can only order from the following countries: http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/cadre/disponibilite.xml And, they don't accept PayPal, either (hence why I had to buy from a reseller)

•     
    Website's:
    rom-world.org
    I didn't buy for 2 reasons:

1. They don't accept paypal which is a pain as I pay all my current hosts via paypal.

2. My friend has is own Dedicated Server so I will be using his and he doesn't care what I do with it so a Cover Site (not legal content) will fit nicely on his server.

Their support is great, they replied in a couple of hours and were happy to help anytime

• Thread Information