Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62696 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Gotta agree with Deviance also. Take a look at an usenet index site like nzbmatrix and be amazed of the stuff available.

Something different than the usual Harry Potter or Rihanna stuff.

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    You're right sniffdog. I've tried a little bit of NBZ, but tbh, I like torrents more.

Website's:
    zomgbbqpizza.com evilddl.com scenemarket.org
    Everything is released over newsgroups first though, all these torrent sites are for people who don't understand how they work.

4.   Sponsored Links

Not everything...pure scene releases are released on their affil sites and then traded to normal sites -> ftpaxxess -> hdd/fxpservers.

Website's:
    Normal members of the public don't have access to the top/affil sites though. You can get 99% of stuff on news groups just before they hit sites like SCC etc...

I have access now for a long time..got it from a torrent site because i'm there uploader..all you need is to be a long time in the scene and you'll get it

Website's:
    Yes thats true but most of these people joining SCC or similar sites don't even know the meaning of "scene", they just want a good source of new releases so they can repack them and upload to paid filehosts for profit. Or thats how it seems to me anyway.

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    even till now i dont understand usenet.. haha i always find those free access usenet things but can figure the shit out

Website's:
    Its really not that complicated Loony.. If you can figure out php and how to build websites etc.. you should have no issues with it. Usenet has been around longer than the internet itself, around ten years before to be exact.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information