Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6707 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default HELP: WordPress Plugins

I am working on XXX WP and looking for plugins.

So List of Plugins that help Blog
    Th3KiNG Reviewed by Th3KiNG on . HELP: WordPress Plugins I am working on XXX WP and looking for plugins. So List of Plugins that help Blog ;) Rating: 5
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    scrls.co.uk
    ones that make it look better ?
    I would say none, it is all about the design and the coding to make it look good.

Edited _brazzO
    VOTE FOR FREEDOM, VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON 2012!!

Website's:
    servode.com
    For SEO

Yoast Wordpress SEO Plugin
    - Because it works.

Strictly Auto Tags - this little plugin will check the posts that are being feed in and put the most relevant tags on it based on word density. It?s a good first run, and I don?t have to do it.

SEO Friendly Images (title+alt= post title)

Auto SEO Tags - after Strictly Auto Tags does its work this one takes over, every time someone comes to a post on one of my blogs from one of the search engines (Big G, Yahoo, etc.), it uses the search terms they used to discover my post, and it automatically updates the tags on that post with those search terms.

SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 - This plugin uses all the search terms people use to find my blog and creates a search term tag cloud to help with SEO.

SEO Smart Links - This plugin will create links within your posts content, based on keywords, to other posts that you have.

Google XML Sitemaps ? Because Google bots need a map sometimes to find all the great content you have to share.

The following 3 aren't specifically SEO, but G likes to see them, and does add ranking for them...

Contact Form 7 ? Because some search engine companies (Big G) want people to be able to contact you, like you?re a real business. So, with this one all I had to do was drop in an email address, and it set up a very nice contact form for me. Easy?

Privacy Policy ? I used to use a plugin for this, now I just create a page and paste in a template I use. G00gle likes this on websites.

Terms of Use ? Just like with Privacy Policy.

To speed up your site

W3 Total Cache Plugin: Just make sure you set it up properly

Thread Information