Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62733 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default Place is starting to look old and dated.

Since the IPB move is no more and we're stuck with this script for the forseable future we need to moderinize and make the site look more current. It's really starting to look old and dated. Their's a few places that could do with an hour of love and attention to make the place a lot more appealing. It's just attention to detail this place needs to make it look nice. I coded the below example in about 4 minutes. It's just a javascript element that hides crap. Let's get a few simple things like this done to make the site look better.

Another example. Why is there a top and bottom border to the sig area but not right or left? These little things annoy me.

Another thing. Half done rounded corners. It's like someone went to lunch half way through the job and forgot about the rest.

Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . Place is starting to look old and dated. Since the IPB move is no more and we're stuck with this script for the forseable future we need to moderinize and make the site look more current. It's really starting to look old and dated. Their's a few places that could do with an hour of love and attention to make the place a lot more appealing. It's just attention to detail this place needs to make it look nice. I coded the below example in about 4 minutes. It's just a javascript element that hides crap. Let's get a few simple things like Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Are you proposing to remove my long penis by hiding it?

I must say I agree, we need such an update. It is the red guys who take the final decision here.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

JGM
    Liking the code you did Mr.H that really does look nice.

JGM.

•     
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    Are you proposing to remove my long penis by hiding it?

I must say I agree, we need such an update. It is the red guys who take the final decision here.
    That's another point. What's the point in the gold stars and this terribly ugly green thing? Have one or the other but not both.
    That green DEFAULT thing looks incredibly shit. I mean you don't just have to install a mod and leave it like that. They can be customized.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

•     
    Website's:
    servode.com
    Uneven rounded corners are all over the forum .....

Here is a pic which shows some really minor things ,but they do annoy me , as I move around the forum

•     
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by mintcold View Post
    Uneven rounded corners are all over the forum .....

Here is a pic which shows some really minor things ,but they do annoy me , as I move around the forum

Padding? Don't get me started about padding. It's wrong everywhere. In the below example it's different everywhere. Just one hour and you could tidy this place up so much.

•     
    Website's:
    servode.com
    Yeah , I just try to avoid them (might as well make greasemonkey script for KWWH)

•     
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by mintcold View Post
    Yeah , I just try to avoid them (might as well make greasemonkey script for KWWH)
    I have already to remove some of the stuff I don't like https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljfmnneplgndno

•     
    Website's:
    servode.com
    ohh nice ,I have not been using ablock for ages now , will use that ,IMHO those ads in here are irrelavant (not all though)

•     
    Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    nice eye there happy
    some very useful points made
    hope some action can be taken ;|

• Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information