Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6838 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    hi optimus would this be effective for a forum...

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    As I've said before forums are untested, however I don't see why a forum would be any different from a DDL site, when it comes to earnings. The traffic type is basically the same.

Only thing is, I think you have to be a little agressive with the linking on forums.

1. Make sure to put a customized link to Sharingzone on at least the first post of each thread, even if it's at the bottom of the page below the download links (of course, near the top is better).
    2. Create a custom search box on your main page at the top, not the default search box that comes with Vbulletin, but a custom one that goes to a custom search results page. On this search results page, your search terms link to Sharingzone using the custom link code.
    3. Based on each search term in #2 above, create a Search Cloud and put it at the bottom of the main forum page, each search term links to Sharingzone using custom search code too.

I believe those steps would get any forum converting almost as well as DDL sites.

I am looking at creating some coding for forum owners at the moment. If you implement the above or code it, let me know.
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

3.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Hey Optimus what day is payment, I heard it was the 15th and am hoping this is true.

Banned
    you get paid once a month like this:

July earnings will be paid on august 15th
    August earnings will be paid on Septemper 15th
    and so on...

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Quote Originally Posted by muka View Post
    you get paid once a month like this:

July earnings will be paid on august 15th
    August earnings will be paid on Septemper 15th
    and so on...
    Yess ^^^. Splitice, where did you start promoting Sharingzone? If you started this month, you will get paid for it on Sept. 15th.

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon View Post
    Yess ^^^. Splitice, where did you start promoting Sharingzone? If you started this month, you will get paid for it on Sept. 15th.
    Damnit, I never knew that!

Website's:
    xinz.org
    I got a plugin made for Vbulletin.. Vbteams hoxxy helped me for it.. I will test it how to put it up in the forum at the best, before making it get released..

Yeah they pay once a month currently, but there has been rumblings of them possibly switching to bi - weekly, but I'm not too sure.

Regardsless they pay the full amount on time, every time so there is no worries there.

With their new bonus structure, that just gives me more time to become a top 5 affiliate and take in the extra CASH!

Started using it today..We will see how it goes.

"Put her hands down my pants now she rocking Sean John" -Big Sean

Hm....I just noticed that if google indexes a download trough the sharingzone link it becomes filename_$download$.html and no affiliate link..which kinda sucks because if someone does signup, I don't get paid, although it was indexed trough my site.

It's not instant though, but still.

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread Information