Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6646 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Yes that's exactly it.

For instance this guy here:

http://www.movies-games-and-music.com/filesharing.html

He converts on 1 in 5 UNIQUES so yeah.

He doesn't send a ton of traffic but his traffic is super high quality lol.

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by xSaimex View Post
    But I'm sticking with SZ no matter what, Optimus is a great guy and it's by far the most "advanced" converting site online.
    xSaimex, thanks and shshshs.. don't use the "s" word!

A lot has indeed gone into the sales and landing pages. Some of the most profitable websites have been very crude looking. Conversions/sales have absolutely nothing to do with how cosmetically beautiful a website looks. Just saying, the system is tweaked to the max to make you the most money, period.

Quote Originally Posted by G56Ace View Post
    same here. It used to be better. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by splitice View Post
    Ok im trying out another provider on one of my sites, aperantly it has a ratio of 700:1 on most sites. Not exceptional but apperantly fairly stable
    G56Ace & splitice, all I can say is give it some time, for real.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are trying to get the "old" conversion ratios back -- it will get better with time and some patience! Remember when you first had your sites up and were converting high in the good 'ol days... remember how long you promoted, how much went into the site, and how the conversions increased gradually over time?

When you START promoting us, your conversions and sales will gradually increase over time -- this is why we tell webmasters to make sure to use the correct links and to wait out the 4 - 6 weeks "Google indexing and listing your links" period.

If your conversions don't seem good to you after that, by all means try out another provider and whatever converts best, use it!

Quote Originally Posted by CrucifynDi3 View Post
    splitice understand this. unless and until you get targetted traffic daily and also in good numbers, don't expect miracles to happen.

try learning more about SEO and getting targetted traffic for your sites. Optimise for keywords such as "full movie download", "movies to download", "direct movie download" instead of "warez" related keywords or "rapidshare" related keywords.

use adwords to get good competitive keywords, and once you are in page 1 for that targetted keyword, you will see the $$ rolling in.

I think this is what switchblade was reffering to, and he's rite abt one thing, warez/rapidshare related traffic doesn't convert well at all.
    Thankyou CrucifynDi3, you hit the nail on the head here. I can tell you speak from experience as well.

Great suggestion too. It's actually a very viable tip. I don't believe that Adwords is saturated with this niche yet ie "full movie download" or specific movie names. I would love to hear if anyone actually tries this!

"Scene" traffic is good for one thing -- it shows Alexa and Google a route to your site, and adds weight to each. That, in turn, is what will cause buyers to arrive at your site with cash-in-hand, ready to buy. So if your links are well placed -- you will make money.
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    hmm interesting read. at the moment I have 2 sites promoting 2 different affiliates. Ill see how sharingzone goes, still 1700:0 makes me cringe.

Also, "Enter Downloads Area >>" might confuse some people since it redirects to different page.

I think us webmasters should work together to make the best out of it. As long as Optimus approves.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    Optimus I have a few suggestions, see if any of these are gud

1. Customise our own landing pages. I sent you a pm on this and the reason why..

2. A light version of sharingzone... one of my sites has a light template and I suspect the visitors get put off when they run into sharingzone's darkish theme. So my suggestion is two different skins of sharingzone (dark/light) and we cud just direct the traffic from the sites with light skins to the light version of sharingzone.

3. I already sent you an email about this a week back. We are allowed to refer other webmasters and receive 5% commisions on their sales. However, there is no info on the affliate panel on the webmasters we reffered or the commisions received from their sales. So please add this to the affliate panel.

4. I wanted to see which sites are making me the sales. So if there was a way to track which refferer made the sale would be really helpful, as I could focus on those more.

Let us know if you gonna implement any of these suggestions.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Website's:
    warezxtc.com
    Ratio was around 500:1 for me yesterday.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Havent made a sale in 6 days 2k:0

18k:4 to calm your nerves.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org

My nerves arent calmed ^ Im trying out somewhere else. (The drop in hits was me moving one of my larger sites away)

10.   Sponsored Links

As much pressure "we" are putting on optimus I still want to hear his opinion. I mean, it does make my face sad to see so shitty conversion rate, but I don't really know if I should expect anything more than I already make. I just recently setup another site and aiming for targeted traffic..I wonder if that will convert. 300-400$/month would be enough to cover servers and get additional ones, for now it doesn't seem to be happening.

Patience is a virtue, or is it?

Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information