Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com

Default Promotion setting confusion

Hi mates,
    just have created a promotion but i am confused in selecting the options in drop down list like "date and posts and reputation" "date or posts and reputation" "date and posts or reputation" etc options.
    Which option to choose so that the newbies group members gets promoted to members group if they have at least 2 posts and must be registered for 1 day. Means if he has completed 2 posts then he has to wait 1 day to be in member group or if he has completed 1 day then he has to wait until he has two posts to be in member group?
    Plz help.
    saini Reviewed by saini on . Promotion setting confusion Hi mates, just have created a promotion but i am confused in selecting the options in drop down list like "date and posts and reputation" "date or posts and reputation" "date and posts or reputation" etc options. Which option to choose so that the newbies group members gets promoted to members group if they have at least 2 posts and must be registered for 1 day. Means if he has completed 2 posts then he has to wait 1 day to be in member group or if he has completed 1 day then he has to wait Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com
    Plz help someone......

Website's:
    iWarez.com
    you must edit the registered user usergroup to NEWBIE, then add new usergroup called REGISTERED USER.. then set the number post for a NEWBIE to be promoted to registered user

Quote Originally Posted by saini View Post
    Hi mates,
    just have created a promotion but i am confused in selecting the options in drop down list like "date and posts and reputation" "date or posts and reputation" "date and posts or reputation" etc options.
    Which option to choose so that the newbies group members gets promoted to members group if they have at least 2 posts and must be registered for 1 day. Means if he has completed 2 posts then he has to wait 1 day to be in member group or if he has completed 1 day then he has to wait until he has two posts to be in member group?
    Plz help.
    I have this set up on my forum. Works a treat. I will post a tutorial on how to do it in the next few days. You can register and wait for it to be posted.
    http://vbulletin-mods.co.uk/forum/forum.php
    vBulletin-Mods.co.uk - vBulletin-Mods.co.uk is a global community dedicated to extending vBulletin and educating vBulletin users everywhere.

vBulletin-Mods.co.uk - vBulletin-Mods.co.uk is a global community dedicated to extending vBulletin and educating vBulletin users everywhere.

Thread Information