Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63353 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default IPB 3.1.x Smileys Pop Up Window Code?

Hi Guys I need small help locating ipb smileys pop up window code so I can make it larger when person clicks show all it only shows single row of smileys I want it to show 4 or 5 rows of smileys.

Thanks
    MoWarez Reviewed by MoWarez on . IPB 3.1.x Smileys Pop Up Window Code? Hi Guys I need small help locating ipb smileys pop up window code so I can make it larger when person clicks show all it only shows single row of smileys I want it to show 4 or 5 rows of smileys. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    thedailygrindforum.com
    Connect via FTP or your hosts File Manager. Open /public/js/ips.editor.js

Around line 2162, find...

Code: 
    		var table = new Element( 'table', { id: this.id + '_emoticons_palette' } ).addClassName('rte_emoticons');
    		var tbody = new Element('tbody'); // IE needs a tbody
    		table.insert( tbody );
    		var perrow = 2;
    		var classname = '1';
    		var i = 0;

Adjust the var perrow = 2; line, taking care not to disturb any other code and save the change.

View the posting screen and hard refresh (CTRL +F5 on a Windows machine) the page to see the results. Posted Image

I would suggest 3 or 4 usually. A couple of quick pics:

3 per row:

4 per row:

Please do note that its only for IPB 3.0.x and 3.1.x

that's just standard window when you click button you see in your screen shot it seas show all when you click that another pop up comes up with all your smileys I already did that method above that only works when you click similes window in message box after that you get option to see rest of the smiles. that's the pop up window I'm talking about.

Thanks for the link i already know about that one and requested help on same forum asking them to explain how to modify 2end pop up window when show all button is pressed.

Thanks

P.s if you look at smilies window on left thats how they show up when you click show all button I want it to show up as you see in image 2 on the right

any one ? or people just dont know ?

Thread Information