Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6845 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pedrosa what language do you speak? im portuguese

2.   Sponsored Links

thank you so much for the help. i will buy it

Quote Originally Posted by manic32 View Post
    Pedrosa what language do you speak? im portuguese
    i am from india and i speak tamil and english [using this user name because i like dani pedrosa a lot ]

Quote Originally Posted by azazel696 View Post
    Yes if you want to use RL only by yourself you must have virtual private server (such allowing RL ) or dedicated server (really expensive) . If you want to use RL without going deep into your pocket - the cheapest way is one of those 3$-20$ (depending of your package) RL providers . They will give you username and password to a RL , some of them are including premium ....... , some of them are asking for more money to add premiums and others do not provide premiums and you must use your own . The whole thing is you don`t have to download anything to your computer - just go with one of the RL providers and they will send you instruction via e-mail after the purchase . It is really easy to use RL and you will get used to it pretty fast . Just try the easiest way for starters .
    i already got a host and started using rapid leech

without your help it would have been hard.

you are amazing and thanks for the help again azazel !

Now i can download a file to server and upload to file host

but is it possible to save the downloaded file to pc or i must have jdownloader to do that.

thanks

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    Now i can download a file to server and upload to file host

but is it possible to save the downloaded file to pc or i must have jdownloader to do that.

thanks
    From RL you cannot directly download to your pc.

If you have premium account on the file host where you upload, you can download faster else u can download as a free user but it will be slow.

Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post

If you have premium account on the file host where you upload, you can download faster else u can download as a free user but it will be slow.
    Thanks got most of the point, but does using jdownloader help you to download the files to pc without using your own bandwidth(meaning using hosts bandwidth) if i have premium account in like fsc

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrosa View Post
    Thanks got most of the point, but does using jdownloader help you to download the files to pc without using your own bandwidth(meaning using hosts bandwidth) if i have premium account in like fsc
    Jdownloader is a Download manager tool used to download files with max speed (if you have internet speed 2MBps then the file will be download ~250kbps) whereas if you download the file from browser it wont always touch the max speed.

FSC premium comes with unlimited bandwidth, you should only concern about you internet bandwith since all the service provider, provides limited bandwidth (ex.50gb/month as per the plan) not Unlimited bandwidth

thanks. mine also has limited bandwidth of 20 gb

now i understand that i can't use rl hosts bandwidth to save the file to pc

i can only use the rl to download and upload the file to hosts and not to save in pc

Thanks a ton again

Quote Originally Posted by augustusrome View Post

I can download it directly for my PC, just click on the file and I download it

IF you can upload it to filesonic, fileserve,... you can upload files to whatever you want

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information