Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6906 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do we need premium to use rapid leech?

Hi,

i am planning use rapid leech, i have few problems,hope some one can help me,

i have downloaded rapid leech from it's site,the file name is rl3

i have extracted it to a folder rl3.

Now i really don't know how to install it and use through browser and download from filesonic and upload to file sonic.

i am also planning to buy rapid leech hosting for 3-5$.

if i buy rapid leach hosting is that enough to download from fsc with high speed or i also have to have fsc premium to download through rapid leech

pedrosa Reviewed by pedrosa on . Do we need premium to use rapid leech? Hi, i am planning use rapid leech, i have few problems,hope some one can help me, i have downloaded rapid leech from it's site,the file name is rl3 i have extracted it to a folder rl3. Now i really don't know how to install it and use through browser and download from filesonic and upload to file sonic. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Oh man If you don`t have VPS , Dedi or ... you don`t need to download anything RL related , because you don`t have a ``place`` to use it Just go with rapid leech hosting for 3-5$ and if you are looking and reading enough about the RL services provided in the other hosting section - you will find Great RL services with included ... you know what .
    It is also important to which filehost you are going to upload . If you are going to upload to USA based filehost (FS,US,FJ...) you must buy USA RL server , if you are going to upload to EU (Fsn(+USA),WU,FP...) based filehost you better go with NL RL server and so on....

Quote Originally Posted by azazel696 View Post
    Oh man If you don`t have VPS , Dedi or ... you don`t need to download anything RL related , because you don`t have a ``place`` to use it Just go with rapid leech hosting for 3-5$ and if you are looking and reading enough about the RL services provided in the other hosting section - you will find Great RL services with included ... you know what .
    It is also important to which filehost you are going to upload . If you are going to upload to USA based filehost (FS,US,FJ...) you must buy USA RL server , if you are going to upload to EU (Fsn(+USA),WU,FP...) based filehost you better go with NL RL server and so on....

Thank you so much for the reply,

i hope i understood right,

first one must have a rapid leech host to even install rapid leech,

certain hosts offer rapid leech set up on their own so that we can use it without php and other knowledge about rl

is that right

Banned
    Yes if you want to use RL only by yourself you must have virtual private server (such allowing RL ) or dedicated server (really expensive) . If you want to use RL without going deep into your pocket - the cheapest way is one of those 3$-20$ (depending of your package) RL providers . They will give you username and password to a RL , some of them are including premium ....... , some of them are asking for more money to add premiums and others do not provide premiums and you must use your own . The whole thing is you don`t have to download anything to your computer - just go with one of the RL providers and they will send you instruction via e-mail after the purchase . It is really easy to use RL and you will get used to it pretty fast . Just try the easiest way for starters .

Quote Originally Posted by azazel696 View Post
    Yes if you want to use RL only by yourself you must have virtual private server (such allowing RL ) or dedicated server (really expensive) . If you want to use RL without going deep into your pocket - the cheapest way is one of those 3$-20$ (depending of your package) RL providers . They will give you username and password to a RL , some of them are including premium ....... , some of them are asking for more money to add premiums and others do not provide premiums and you must use your own . The whole thing is you don`t have to download anything to your computer - just go with one of the RL providers and they will send you instruction via e-mail after the purchase . It is really easy to use RL and you will get used to it pretty fast . Just try the easiest way for starters .
    thanks for clearing each and every doubt !!!!! won't forget your help!

i will try my best to find the RL hosting provider who provide those about mentioned special features.

and i will follow their guide to install rapid leech

Thanks a ton again.

if i use rl provider who offers no premium and i have no premium account in filesonic

i can't upload or download filesonic links through rapidleech ? and if i can what will be the difference

thanks

u can upload, but no download!

Newrapidleech.com provides 10 premiums, 10 gb space, unlimited traffic in nl servers, just 5 $ mounth
    Im using since june and i love it

You can find the official selling thread here in KWWHunction

This is the best and cheapest rapidleech package you can find in this planet

Quote Originally Posted by manic32 View Post
    Newrapidleech.com provides 10 premiums, 10 gb space, unlimited traffic in nl servers, just 5 $ mounth
    Im using since june and i love it

You can find the official selling thread here in KWWHunction
    thanks for the info,

10 premium means oron,filesonic etc ?

can i get these every month if i continue working with nrl.com?

10 gb space means i can store 10 gb at any point of time within that month?

unlimited bandwidth means i can upload and download that much?

also downloading to pc allowed ?if not how can i get watch the video or so.

also how can we upload to filesonic and get forum code?

too much questions but reply will help me a lot

Oron is not included, but you have fsn,fs,mu,wu,rs and others, you can auto upload to your acounts, from rapidleech, and receive the dowload link without login in your aconts, rar and unrar,and you can download for everywhere, acont sharing is alowed, i share it with a friend for monts now

Yoy can reach 30 mbs in upload to filesonic, and the max dowload speed i got was 43 mbs in uploaded.to

Im in my android phone i cant write much more, just buy it and explore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information