Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62748 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Who would win

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robert420

6 23.08%
  • SP32

20 76.92%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PS32 wins

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    Rob vs loads of level ones and twos and managed to win, he must be pretty good.
    How can you call your self with amazing skills?Most of the videos i watched you play with totally newbs..You pass next to them and they still continue walk..

Man up.

Make a match and then we will decide.Videos and photos are useless.

I can make a video with my best against newbs or photos after 2545 matches and 1 being the best.

So match and then we discuss.

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    robert is a fucking addict he will obvie win. also he camps like a faggot

4.   Sponsored Links

Rockstar
    LOL, epic thread. No offence, I have seen sp32 videos. Srsly there's nothin amazing about it lol. He's Good.

Playing the same map again and again gives u an idea where to hide, stalk lol and most of them were noobs, can't even shoot straight. So don't come to any conclusion just by seeing some videos, images.

And to guys supporting sp32, seems like u guys have never ever played any multiplayer games. Or may be quit b'coz u got killed thousand times.

Don't flame me over my comment.

•     
    I don't want to download homefront just to play someone at a game, I don't mean any disrespect to Robert but I have better things to do, I never suggested that I'd beat Robert at Homefront, I never even offered to play him at any game.

And I don't need peoples approval at my skills to do with my call of duty videos; I know I am good at the all of the COD franchise.

Thread closed.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information