Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62884 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Sidereel banning users for DMCA

This unbelievable!

Today I got like a ton of mails from Sidereel saying that a link has been removed because of a DMCA complaint.
    But that's what I'm mad about, now they have blocked my account for submitting copyrighted material; I was like "WTF", how the hell can I submit a link that is not copyrighted material?

I only have this with one show, it's very strange, seems like the others don't give shit.
    Post4Host Reviewed by Post4Host on . Sidereel banning users for DMCA This unbelievable! Today I got like a ton of mails from Sidereel saying that a link has been removed because of a DMCA complaint. But that's what I'm mad about, now they have blocked my account for submitting copyrighted material; I was like "WTF", how the hell can I submit a link that is not copyrighted material? I only have this with one show, it's very strange, seems like the others don't give shit. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

my 4 accounts have been banned for adding links to sidereel because of dmca shit there is trick to not get banned dont submit the shows that ur account got banned because of to sidereel

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    make new account and move on

Banned
    That one TV Show is like 80% of my traffic, so fuck DMCA, already made another account and resubmitted them. Now I lost my number one position .
    It would have been worst if they ban the url itself.

Banned
    nobody can fuck DMCA here,only get fucked and get fucked every fucking single day

Thread Information