Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6770 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com

Lightbulb Is there a difference b/w Premium link generator & Rapidleech?

I came across a site aka a "premium link generator" where after inserting a link to a file (a filesonic link), the generator converted it to a premium link which i was able to use on IDM to download. And it did so within 1 second.

If PLG is so effective, shouldn't everyone start using a PLG instead of Rapidleech? Do both of them work on the same principle or are they completely different?
    mystaku Reviewed by mystaku on . Is there a difference b/w Premium link generator & Rapidleech? I came across a site aka a "premium link generator" where after inserting a link to a file (a filesonic link), the generator converted it to a premium link which i was able to use on IDM to download. And it did so within 1 second. If PLG is so effective, shouldn't everyone start using a PLG instead of Rapidleech? Do both of them work on the same principle or are they completely different? Rating: 5
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    PLG - for Downloaders who want to download the file without spending premium account purchase

RL - for Uploaders who wants to earn income

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Can't uploaders use PLG to upload files to a filehost?

'cuz i tried remote uploading the premium link generated by the PLG, and it got uploaded!
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

^ remote uploading works with any direct source link... so as PLG & RL

RL is direct uploading to filehost(s).

premium link generator and rapid leech are the same.

both download files from any file hosting service and store them in your server , so that they can be downloaded directly.

any file which can be downloaded directly can be remotely uploaded to any file hosting services.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Nope, they are not the same.

PLG - Used to download files mostly to local computers without the need for premium account. PLG are mostly hosted by individuals for those looking to use content for private purposes.
    Rapidleech - Used to download to server first with the purpose of uploading it to the same host or other hosts. Content is mostly used for commercial purposes.

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Alright i think i got it. But I still don't understand how is PLG able to generate a link in just 1 second? I mean, how is it so fast!? RL takes minutes!
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

Banned
    It just streams the media/data that it is still downloading to the user.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    PLG generates link, rapidleech downloads ... so there's a difference.

Banned
    Hi mystaku,
    Can u give me the URL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information