Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62848 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink unlimited paypal

I'm in the process of starting some moneymaking scheme by uploading movies to filehosts like filesonic.

I'm just a little worried about my personal information that these sites will have from me. I live in a country where copyright laws are getting very strict and where the government needs a lot of money right now. Also the new laws which are about to pass congres in the usa really frighten me.

I already know how to get a vpn, change my mac, use a portable browser and all that, but there is still one thing that worries me:

If i use a paypal account, this account number will be stored on the server of the filesonic site. If Filesonic will ever be sued and they lose the case, they will need to hand over the paypal info of all their users, which would bring me into big troubles.

I've never heard of anyone being caught for uploading copyrighted materials this way, but i would prefer not to take that risk.

Since i hope to make more then 2500 euro every year, i don't want the risk for my account to become limited.

I also don't want to provide my ID to paypal. If i have a paypal that doesn't have a real ID coupled to it, nobody can trace me.

What can i do?

Is it advisable to photoshop an ID?
    Or is it better to use multiple vcc-verified paypal account and one master account?
    Or what would you guys do?
    pipikaka Reviewed by pipikaka on . unlimited paypal I'm in the process of starting some moneymaking scheme by uploading movies to filehosts like filesonic. I'm just a little worried about my personal information that these sites will have from me. I live in a country where copyright laws are getting very strict and where the government needs a lot of money right now. Also the new laws which are about to pass congres in the usa really frighten me. I already know how to get a vpn, change my mac, use a portable browser and all that, but there Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    take some risk in ur life .. probability of tht is damn less .

The Best Option: Don't Upload Copyrighted Materials
    BANDILA

you can use fake id, fake name & address
    but when your paypal got limited then you're screwed, you can't cash out your money

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    if your that scared then don't do it. Your risking a shitty website over a $600,000 fine and a jail sentence.

Think to yourself. Yes or No ?

Pay me $100 !! I will give you a real visa verified Paypal (Yes i will post Visa card to your address)

Website's:
    allskip.com
    LOL gonowqa nice reply hahahhahaa

Its always a good idea to use your legit paypal account as your ewallet, because if something goes wrong you'll loose your hardly earned money.

Banned
    I also don't want to provide my ID to paypal. If i have a paypal that doesn't have a real ID coupled to it, nobody can trace me.
    You are withdrawing at some point to your bank account/credit card right ?
    So don`t worry , if someone wants to find you - he will .

i hve same problem...

dude use alertpay pro account.. there's no limit
    Roses are Red,
    Violets are blue,
    I have five fingers
    The middle ones for you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information