Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6858 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    sharingzone.net

Default Sharingzone Special Holiday Promotion

The Promo:

We want to thank all of our affiliates that continue to make us the best affiliate marketing program in the business. This holiday season we want to show our thanks by setting up a special holiday promotion.

From December 1st all the way to January 2nd every single sale you make will automatically give you a chance to win some awesome cool prizes. Any winners will be contacted directly VIA their emails attached to their account.

Dedicated Affiliate Support:

Speaking of emails we have a new email exclusively dedicated to all of our affiliates. All affiliates can now contact us at [email protected] for questions, comments, concerns about our affiliate program. These emails will be answered much quicker then going through the normal routes.

The Prizes:

1. Small Cash bonuses applied to your account
    2. Free games on Steam
    3. Free computer hardware like headsets and hard drives
    4. Free Xbox 360 and PS3 gaming system
    5. $500 cash bonus applied directly to your account

How It Works:

Everybody will receive the following amount of entries every time the following conditions are met:

1. Make 5 sales - 1 entry
    2. Make $200 - 2 entries
    3. Make $1000 - 15 entries
    4. Recruit a new affiliate that makes at least 1 sale - 20 entries
    5. Recruit a new affiliate that makes at least 5 sales - 120 entries

Again, this holiday program will run from December 1st till January 2nd. If you are a winner you will be notified sometime in January. We'd like to continue to do this type of promo more often -- so help us make this a successful program.

Oh and remember, this promo is in addition to our regular bonus program ($200 to top 5 affiliates).

Happy Holidays to all!

Visit our Webmaster's Page for more information!

Already an affiliate? Login here.

Click here to signup now!

Optimus Prime Reviewed by Optimus Prime on . Sharingzone Special Holiday Promotion The Promo:http://us.cdn1.123rf.com/168nwm/sgi/sgi0911/sgi091100013/5889967-centered-happy-holidays-pile-of-money.jpg We want to thank all of our affiliates that continue to make us the best affiliate marketing program in the business. This holiday season we want to show our thanks by setting up a special holiday promotion. From December 1st all the way to January 2nd every single sale you make will automatically give you a chance to win some awesome cool prizes. Any winners will be Rating: 5
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Bossgfx.com powerupbacklinks.com
    5. Recruit a new affiliate that makes at least 5 sakes - 120 entries
    it should be sales lol

Website's:
    sharingzone.net

thanks. fixed
    Earn money with your DDL or Warez site: promote Sharingzone.net -- find out why we're your best choice.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    well im happy that you guys are finally responding to support emails. i have been trying to switch to wire payout for the last 3 weeks now but no reply.

The promo looks good too.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Just remember to email them at the new email so you get a quicker reply. Also unless you are making good cash with them, I don't think they payout VIA Wire.

Banned
    nice bro will try to make most of it

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade187 View Post
    Just remember to email them at the new email so you get a quicker reply. Also unless you are making good cash with them, I don't think they payout VIA Wire.
    True. We will only do a wire transfer if you earn $1000/month with us. This is by manual approval only. Also, it takes 5 - 10 business days for it to complete, depending on where you live in the world. We currently have about 10 people getting wires.

And yes the whole reason for the promotion is so people find out how well the site converts now -- EVEN if you're not a big affiliate and don't get into the "Top 5 bonus" program, you still earn entries for a draw for awesome cash and prizes.

I hope this promotion starts tonight at 12 AM EST lol. I'm ready to make my $6000 + this month thanks!

Website's:
    sharingzone.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Switchblade187 View Post
    I hope this promotion starts tonight at 12 AM EST lol. I'm ready to make my $6000 + this month thanks!
    Yep, it does. As usual, great work Switchblade187!!!

how are the winners picked? most entires wins? or do i have chance to win if i only make 3-500$ month?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information