Ok so as some of you might know i have my site scrls.
I have had it about 5 - 6 month now and think i am wanting to make it a stream site aswell as a download one.
What i done was used videobb to put them on my site but sometimes it doesn't work that good.

My question to you is.. Do you reccomend a better place to host my files and then stream through my wp site ?
Does a site exist that doesnt give you ads when you stream these also & i am using sborg so is it possiblt to use ftp to upload with it to the host that you supply me. Thanks
_brazzO Reviewed by _brazzO on . Wordpress Streams ? Ok so as some of you might know i have my site scrls. I have had it about 5 - 6 month now and think i am wanting to make it a stream site aswell as a download one. What i done was used videobb to put them on my site but sometimes it doesn't work that good. My question to you is.. Do you reccomend a better place to host my files and then stream through my wp site ? Does a site exist that doesnt give you ads when you stream these also & i am using sborg so is it possiblt to use ftp to Rating: 5