Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62255 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    That means they don't oversell.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    Quote Originally Posted by bdr111446 View Post
    everything is out of stock !
    We are currently moving to a more powerful server and we will be adding more stock.

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    Edit.

Nvm.. fast support as always.

Careful with this host - very bad!

I used these for 5 days then the host decides to change his TOS at 10pm on a Friday night then emails me to change host to avoid termination. You can see he edited the TOS on the opening post.

The weekend is my busiest time so didnt give me much time to quickly find a new host.
    Reduced my refund by $3 as well, considering the inconvience this as caused me due to them deciding to change the TOS not me i would have thought a full refund would as been a nice gesture but obviously not.

Dont use these imo

Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    Quote Originally Posted by tykes View Post
    Careful with this host - very bad!

I used these for 5 days then the host decides to change his TOS at 10pm on a Friday night then emails me to change host to avoid termination. You can see he edited the TOS on the opening post.

The weekend is my busiest time so didnt give me much time to quickly find a new host.
    Reduced my refund by $3 as well, considering the inconvience this as caused me due to them deciding to change the TOS not me i would have thought a full refund would as been a nice gesture but obviously not.

Dont use these imo
    TOS can be changed/updated at any time. I never said you had to change host withing a given time frame.

If you would have read the TOS about the 0.10 per GB bandwidth charge you would have understood why you did not get a full refund.

Im well aware of what the TOS says, Im talking about a little customer service. You changed the TOS, i been with you 5 days, Now if this was my hosting company i would have fully refunded as it would have been me that changed it and not the customers fault.

Your email to me did not say you have just updated your TOS, you made it sound as thou you have never allowed such sites, its only because i caught you out about you just having updated it.

Your email: (Notice the term TO AVOID TERMINATION)
    After further inspection of your site we have discovered that it is in violation of our Terms Of Service. We do not allow Video/Audio Streaming sites.
    To avoid having your site terminated we are asking you if you could move to another host. We can offer you a partial refund.

Dan
    HostGi.com System Administrator
    Anyhow thats all i have to say on the subject, I'll leave others to make their own judgement on whether to use you or not

Default Excellent Customer Service with HostGI.com

Hi guys,

I wanted to tell all that I had recently bought a webhost off HostGI.com via SP32.

He was able to quickly give me a custom deal which I wanted, and instantly setup my site, and within half a day my site transferred sucessfully to hostgi .

The server was fast as well to upload/download I didn't feel any speed issues or any other technical issues. I think it is a good host if you want to setup site for cheap & with a quality host.

He always replied to my questions within 12 hours! which I feel is very acceptable

5/5 for HostGI from me.

Thanks!

Respected Member
    I'd give a KWWH host at least a couple months before you give that 5/5 rating. Most will be good for a few weeks then shut down or turn to crap. Its easy to provide a good service when you do not have a huge client list.

The Realest Nigga
    Doesnt c0rrupt own hostgi?

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    iHate was original owner, then sold to C0rrupt, but Sp32 does not advertise his own host. he reccomends ppl hostgi, because they are also great, just like hilohost.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information