Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61827 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co
    tykes has been fully refunded.

Quote Originally Posted by Siruthuli View Post
    Hi guys,

I wanted to tell all that I had recently bought a webhost off HostGI.com via SP32.

He was able to quickly give me a custom deal which I wanted, and instantly setup my site, and within half a day my site transferred sucessfully to hostgi .

The server was fast as well to upload/download I didn't feel any speed issues or any other technical issues. I think it is a good host if you want to setup site for cheap & with a quality host.

He always replied to my questions within 12 hours! which I feel is very acceptable

5/5 for HostGI from me.

Thanks!
    Thanks for the review. Any issues please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    I'd give a KWWH host at least a couple months before you give that 5/5 rating. Most will be good for a few weeks then shut down or turn to crap. Its easy to provide a good service when you do not have a huge client list.
    Yes I agree with you Jesse. I have put in a lot of money to HostGi and don't plan on going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Hx View Post
    Doesnt c0rrupt own hostgi?
    Yes I bought HostGi off of iHate.

We now have high bandwidth packages available http://clients.hostgi.com/cart.php?gid=7

Confirmed - Full refund now received, Thanks

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Server has been upgraded to help with better speeds for our customers.

Out of stock

Website's:
    Nyan.cat
    is the transfer complete? you know what I mean.

why your site redirect to http://knownsrv.com/

Hosting site redirecting to affiliate link?

No. Click on logo and you will see.

Respected Developer
    UPDATE: Clients have been transferred to KnownSRV, an update from c0rrupt will be posted when he's online.

Paid clients have been transferred to KnownSRV and those that exchanged banners - It is up to KnownSRV whether they take you or not as KnownSRV did not pay for HostGi, the owner (c0rrupt) transferred the clients to KnownSRV as he has health problems (I do not wish to go into detail about c0rrupt's health).

We (staff) wish that c0rrupt can recover as soon as possible and are sorry to hear about the health problems.

KnownSRV support thread - http://www.besthostingforums.com/8-s...therlands.html

Krun!x also wanted to get a message across to those transferred to KnownSRV from HostGi:
    All clients are already migrated to KnownSRV servers. Please ensure you set ns1.knownsrv.com and ns2.knownsrv.com nameservers. New client details for http://knownsrv.com/clients were emailed to clients. Everyone will keep the same package/price. However, free clients will have to move elsewhere. KnownSRV already provided a backup to free clients that asked for it.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostGi is back to offer quality hosting.

Use promo code 10OFF - to get 10% Recurring Discount on all packages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information