Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62496 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rom-world.org

Default Looking For Uploaders/Mods

My Warez site has been running for a couple of months now with a 2* rating on Katz.

We currently have nearly 200 members now and we get on average about 50-100 guests a day using our Guest Section.

We have between 500-1000 downloads in our Member Section and we are currently looking for active Uploaders and Mods.

All Uploaders and Mods will be promoted via how active they are and x amount of posts they make so more active more posts made.

Since we are still growing it will be great for new Uploaders and Mods to join as they will be helping to build a great community more greater than what it is already.

All sites like Warez-BB, Warez Scene, USA Warez etc... are fantastic communities and you could help build another one by joining the team at Warez Home.

All your downloads will be subbmitted to Katz only, I don't use any other DDL sites. You will recieve a great number of points but remember we are only 2* but if you submit more to our Member Section which will attract more Guests to join the more points you'll get as our rating will go up in time.

If you are interested please come on over to Warez Home >> http://www.warezhome.net/forum

You will be joining a fantastic team and a great community so I will look forward to seeing over at Warez Home
    will Reviewed by will on . Looking For Uploaders/Mods My Warez site has been running for a couple of months now with a 2* rating on Katz. We currently have nearly 200 members now and we get on average about 50-100 guests a day using our Guest Section. We have between 500-1000 downloads in our Member Section and we are currently looking for active Uploaders and Mods. All Uploaders and Mods will be promoted via how active they are and x amount of posts they make so more active more posts made. :) Since we are still growing it will be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rom-world.org
    Can a Mod or Admin move this to the Community Cooperative forum, I posted in the wrong section lol

i tried reporting it last night i just got an error so i didnt bother reporting again.

Thread Information