Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62382 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Screwed over

Hey Guys, I'm not gonna go off on a long sob story here...my hosting supplier screwed me over resold all my servers and ran off with my money, I have no way to get it back. I'm currently broke and I want to start a new hosting company with a new provider...any tips on making money and once I've made it what should I buy etc. I'm new to this since my friend managed all the purchasing and stuff for me all I did was have money
    Blue tiger Reviewed by Blue tiger on . Screwed over Hey Guys, I'm not gonna go off on a long sob story here...my hosting supplier screwed me over resold all my servers and ran off with my money, I have no way to get it back. I'm currently broke and I want to start a new hosting company with a new provider...any tips on making money and once I've made it what should I buy etc. I'm new to this since my friend managed all the purchasing and stuff for me all I did was have money Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com

anyway, google is ur best friend pm ill help you out

Banned
    simple-working hard upload more post lots of forums

The Realest Nigga
    If you paid directly for the servers using your card I am pretty sure you can get it back, and what name did your partner go by?

Edit: Did you get scammed by your partner? or the provider of the servers? If its the providers of the servers who is it? And can't you do a chargeback?

Website's:
    DragonHost.org
    if you want to, you may help me out with Dragon Host

@hx I do all my payments through paypal...I already had a problem and disputed all my main payments then he sorted the problem and I closed the disputes (you can only open 1 dispute for each payment)

The Realest Nigga
    Hmm can you link us to your provider ? When you used paypal did you use your card to pay or prepaid funds? If you used your card you can contact your bank to get your bank to do a chargeback.

Prepaid funds...my host abandoned his site as soon as this happened and made a new one: webmasta.co and xeosolutions.us...his old site was angryblock.com

Whoops...didn't mean to double post

Thread Information