Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62687 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com

Default How to make wallpaper collages with 3d/shadow effects?

Yeah i know there are lots of collage making software - I tried a few of them but none had shadow/3d features to be applied. So can anyone help me out? Is there any software you know of which comes with such effects? I'm gonna start a wallpaper website and i need previews like this. Here's a sample of what I'm looking for >>

mystaku Reviewed by mystaku on . How to make wallpaper collages with 3d/shadow effects? Yeah i know there are lots of collage making software - I tried a few of them but none had shadow/3d features to be applied. So can anyone help me out? Is there any software you know of which comes with such effects? I'm gonna start a wallpaper website and i need previews like this. Here's a sample of what I'm looking for >> http://wallpapers2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/HD-Pack-Superior-Wallpapers-568.jpg Rating: 5
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    thats easy...
    Photoshop...

Create a new layer but make the default layer a size bigger then the pic you wanna use.. then use the layer shadows and borders... but you have to mess with it till you get the exact look that you want

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    ^ Thanks yeah, I think i can do that but it'd be better to have it automated. Just select the images and hit a button to generate this collage. So if anyone knows of such a software, please suggest.
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

Website's:
    WallpaperDigest.com
    Umm, anyone?
    (\__/)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( > <)

Thread Information